Thread: Saga Poster

Question Saga Poster

Which promotion did this poster come from? It looks similar to the Walmart poster but I don't remember seeing any promotional offers for this one.

Saga Poster
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

That was given out at Celebration II, if I recall correctly. It was also available overseas from TRU, if I remember right.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    That was given out at Celebration II, if I recall correctly. It was also available overseas from TRU, if I remember right.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Duh! I just did a search on Hasbro's site and it looks like that it was also given away during WizardWorld and SD Comicon of 2002. Funny though that I couldn't even find any reference to it from the official site. Next question, anybody got an extra to trade?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I saw a few of these hanging up in the electronics area at one of my TRU stores here in the states.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yep, I got mine at TRU here in Kentucky shortly after the release of the first Soggy figs.
    May the force be with you.

I got mine free from TRU shortly after the premiere of EP 2
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I got mine from TRU as well. From what I experienced, you just had to purchase something from the Saga line.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I picked up one of those at Wizard World near the Hasbro display, or it might have been CII, but I'm pretty sure it was Wizard World.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I remember seeing one of these on eBay a few months back. Didn't take advantage of it though. Wish I had.

-Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I also picked mine up at TRU. My local store was out but when I went into the city I stopped at another TRU and the manager told me to wait a minute so she could check in the office and came back with one for me. Whenever I go to the city I try to make my purchases at that store. The one by me seems to have the scalpers working for them.