Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

I love "Attack of the Clones"

I'm just marveling at how many times I watch this movie and never get bored.

I love Obi-Wan's detective story part quite a bit (besides the speeder chase and the end battle).

I also like Anakin's rant in the Lars' garage. I thought that was a great foreshadowing of what is to come.

Anyway, I really think AOTC hit a chord with me.

I wish there were 4 prequels instead of 3...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well in a way there is 4 prequels. When the CLONE WARS cartoons comes out on DVD. It will be the extra prequel.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Indeed. So they really need to do a 'Between ANH and ESB 'Galactic War' series.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I love AOTC too! Yoda dueling, Anakin with two lightsabers, Bad A** Mace Windu, Kenobi and his "detective story", Jango Fett's Slave One in action, hyperspace rings, the planet Kamino, Sidious, Palpatine's manipulation of the senate, Amidala looking fabulous, R2-D2, and the "forbidden" love story.

And there is so much more that I like. I wish there were more prequels too and I like JJB idea of a movie between ANH and ESB.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

All the rumors are pointing towards a "Young Darth Vader" series between Episodes 3 and 4. That could be cool, too.

Little Han and Little Lando could always show up - and maybe we'd get to see a T-16 race through Beggar's Canyon, and the new teenage Senator from Alderaan!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm glad I finally found supporters. I've been in debate with my brother for two years now. He thinks Episode 1 was so much better than 2. My biggest argument is how much better/exciting/climatic the arena is compared to the Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Darth Action Figure battle. And Padme is way hotter. And Hayden is better than Jake "Mannequin Skywalker" Lloyd. Don't getta me wrong-o (damn fanboy humor), I like E1 just fine. But it just isn't as good as E2. Hey, this is my 100th post. Do I get a cake or something?
    Last edited by CaptainSolo1138; 01-27-2004 at 02:15 PM.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I love AOTC. I think it is outstanding. The story line involved in it and all. I can never tire of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Clones. That's another element that I think is so cool.

Star Wars has traditionally always had super soldiers, guys in white armor.

But when Yoda brings the calvary in and they rescue the Jedi in the arena, I still find myself cheering them on like the home team in the Super Bowl!

Here's a rare spot or occasion when you can really root for the armored troopers and they kick butt and take the day.

Then I love that shot of them storming through all the droids' fire and blasts and smoke and dust flying everywhere - you know the shot - right before Obi-Wan and Co. run off to chase Dooku. That is such an awesome shot and reminds me of the Stormtroopers blasting their way through the Tantive IV.

But in this case, I'm rooting for the Clones all the way.

They did such a good job on that battle sequence. Yup. I love "Attack of the Clones."

Yes they did Tycho. It is an awesome battle scene, probably one of the best in SW history. The clones kicked so much butt, it makes ya wonder what the heck happened toi the Stormtroopers
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I too am an AOTC fan. The battles, the detective story and the fall of Anakin are all outstanding. I'm hoping the upward trend in movie improvement holds and Ep. III is even more amazing.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.