Did you know that Clowns were good for your health?

Appalachia (AP) - Studies have shown that Clowns are good for your health. Since childhood, people in the presence of clowns have lower blood pressure, and are more often apt to smile. Happiness has a psychosomatic effect on health, and some say it can even cure one of the common cold.

If you do not see Clowns often in your life, it could actually prove beneficial to your health to dress up as one. Try this at home. Make yourself a clown costume and apply all the makeup and the button nose, then look at yourself in the mirror and allow yourself to laugh.

Many people use this as a release from road rage, and marriages are proving to last longer as the frustrated bread-winner returns from his long day at work, and the struggle to get through traffic, only to come home and immediately dress up as a Clown before coming to the dinner table. He or she can put a smile on the faces of everyone in the family this way.

Once you feel more comfortable dressing as a Clown, you may be able to go out into the larger world and spread more happiness. Happiness is infectous. Try this: go to the supermarket or the gas station while you're dressed as a Clown. They love Clowns at Wal-Mart and every town seems to have one (a Wal-Mart) but they need more Clowns.

Haven't you ever wanted to Clown around town?

Clowns could save America. Think about it. They probably already are.

Post your pictures of you dressed as a Clown in unusual places (like the police station) in this thread here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Clowns are evil! Evil, I say!! This is the misleading nonsense I'd expect from a known sniffer of mouse droids!

But seriously, folks. . . or, rather, not.

I'm attaching a scan of a sketch I did a couple of years ago based on the joke "Attack of the Clowns," as well as a photo of one of the Democratic presidential nominees in costume as his favorite evil clown.

Edit: apparently I can only post the photo once, so it can be found here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AOTClowns.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	7383  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

. . . unless the clown's name is John Wayne Gacy . . . or It . . .
    Last edited by 2-1B; 01-28-2004 at 03:22 AM.

I agree, I hate clowns, they spook the hell outta me. Evil buggers they are. And so unfunny. ho cares that 37 of em can fit in a car, thats just evil too. GOod for health, bad for childhood circus memories.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten