Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Episode II figures finished?

Has Episode II figures finished? We have not had a new EpII fig for over a year. What do you think??

Nope. There's rumors of a Wave this year called "Coruscant Wave." It'll feature Sly Moore, Pablo-Jill, The Wookiee Senator and I think either one or two more figures. Just have patience my young Padawan, for the 2004 Toy Fair is not far from us and Hasbro will reveal a lot of 2004 SW Figures (hopefully).
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

There's a few on the release list for later in the year. Sly Moore, Wookiee Senator Yarua, and Jedi Pablo Jill. They're going mostly OT this year for various reasons.

1. They just had two years of nearly all PT figures. And since they're gearing up for 2005 to be almost all PT again, they wanted to do a lot of OT figs.

2. The OT DVD's are said to be coming in September of this year. So they wanted a lot of OT figures on the shelves for the big release.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Good news. Who is Pablo-Jill? Do you think we will see anything else? Thanks JarJar for clearing that up. Pablo-Jill is a jedi. Is he that duck jedi by any chance?
    Last edited by -Durge-; 01-28-2004 at 09:21 PM.

We will most likely see some more. I think Hasbo is hearing the cries of the fans right now. And we did just get some EP2 figs, such as Elan, Faytonni, and Ack-Med Beq, Padme homestead, Bail, Aay Vida and such. I think its a good thing that we are getting some OT resculpts and rehashes and new jacks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    Good news. Who is Pablo-Jill? Do you think we will see anything else? Thanks JarJar for clearing that up. Pablo-Jill is a jedi. Is he that duck jedi by any chance?
    Yep, the 'Duck' Jedi is Pablo-Jill. Here's a link to his profile on Star Wars.Com. He really doesn't look that duck-like when you get a good look at him.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...ill/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cool, is he confirmed? By the way did he die on Geonosis?
    Last edited by -Durge-; 01-28-2004 at 09:35 PM.

Hi Durge (as in RS.com Durge)...

btw I have no problem with you coming over here....nice post about the UK Toy Fare over there at RS

also did everyone hear about KBToys making the liquidation annoucement today.

I submitted it to the news section with links....there is a list of stores that are listed for closure. The one closest to me is closing because of the lease issue with the stoopid mall. (I do hate malls).

As for saga figures do you think there will be more new saga figs then rehashes.

I hope the Coruscant wave is done as well as the waves so far.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I am happy the focus is back on the original trilogy. I would like those 3 Episode II figures mentioned. Other than that the more classic figures the better.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

While 2004 will be light on AOTC toys, and 2005-07 will most definitely be geared towards Episode III, I'm sure we'll still be seeing a smattering of AOTC figures during this period. Hasbro really did need to go back and do a bunch of OT things, especially unproduced figures like Generals Dodonna & Madine, Capt. Antilles, etc. I do think we've probably seen the last of the Amidala costume-changes for awhile, though. (Too bad, as I was really looking forward to the black leather dinner dominatrix outfit! )
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]