Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still In Stores?

Hi. I really haven't had ANY chance since the Movie-sculpted Clone Wars Figures came out in what, July? to actually see and touch these figures in the stores. This, like I've said before is due to my location in the Panhandle of OK. I am however planning a trip to Amarillo, TX a week from this Friday to shop as they have a TRU, Target, and two Walmart Supercenters. What I am asking is, are Clone Wars figures still in stores on shelves or am I poodoo out of luck since its been MONTHS that they've been out on the shelves? I would resort to buying online, but I have no Credit Card and I really dont want to pay outrageous Shipping and Handling Prices.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I have seen some on the shelves, but not like it was before Christmas. I live in a desolate area myself so I dont see too much when they come out, I usually have to wait a few weeks after the fact. But anyways, the only one that I would say that should be hard to find is the SA clone. and possibly wave 1. Good Luck on your hunting.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I dont really mind not finding the SA Clonetrooper. All Im worried about on the Clone Wars side of things is Yoda, Kit Fisto, the Deluxe Clonetroopers with Speeder Bikes and Ani's Starfighter or the regular Jed Starfighter.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Ani Starfighter is an easy find at TRU and Target usually (in my neck of the woods anyway, but I can't imagine this being too different at any sizable store like that in other parts of the country), TRUs seem to have a few lingering Yodas (and a few Targets still have 'em in the clearance aisle for $1.18) and if you are lucky, you will run into Kit Fisto at any of the major stores, I saw 1 today out of 8 stores that I hit today. Other stuff that's out there is Sassy Tin and Obi-Wan and Mace, those are the ones I've been seeing lately. Haven't seen a green Jedi Starfighter in a month though, and only KB seems to be able to keep those Dlx Clones on the shelves (because they're $5 over retail). Good luck!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm still seeing CW wave 1 Anakin & Yoda, but the ARC Trooper is pretty much gone (never even saw the red ARC variant, either). Wave 2 Obi-Wan & Mace are around still, but Durge & Asajj Ventress have utterly vanished. Wave 3 Kit Fistos are scattered about, and you might still find Saesee Tiin, but the SA Clone Troopers are just about impossible to find at retail in the western part of North Carolina. Target might still have the CW Jedi Starfighters, or perhaps TRU.

Chazz, good luck finding this stuff! I really liked most of the CW line, and think Hasbro made a huge mistake cutting it off so soon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

As a matter of fact, I picked up the Halfire droid yesterday at a Target. They also had the Starfighter as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've still never seen Mace, the red ARC Trooper, or either Durge, but my grocery store (!!!) has four SA Clone Troopers and the Kit Fisto. I made the rounds to my out of the way Target. there were only three figures on the pegs; the animated versions of Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Asajj V., which I picked up. The TRU near there had nearly as many Zuttons as my usual TRU, all of the force flipping figures (except Anakin), the Nexxu, the Wampa which I finally have now, and secret ceremony Padme.

This area (eastern Mass.) has been a bust for me for years. I did notice that Target had half an aisle stuffed with Transformers, so Hasbro is certainly taking care of distribution with at least one of their toy lines.

I don't know how it is in the panhandle, as I live near Tulsa. However, if you came here you'd be able to find the CW figs pretty easily. Maybe not the Clone Trooper, that's a hard one, but wave 2 and Saesee have been pretty easy. Wave 1 is nearly dead, the value packs are all gone and Kit is a rare appearance but overall, it could be worse. I've mostly seen them at Wal-Mart and Target. KB has nothing but 2002 figures, TRU only seems to like Saga figs, and I dunno about OK K-Marts.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

With a few odd pieces now and then it is hard to find Clone Wars figures around here. I am sure the the SA clone hit here but I never found it on pegs, and the third wave hit right before Christmas with out ever looking back. I was lucky to find one seller on ebay selling a gang of SA clones for cheap so I got all I needed for very close to retail.

Fisto and Tiin stayed at my local Target for seconds as they were put on clearance with the deluxe bikers. It was the first last and only time all of thoes figs were at my local Target. I would be suprised if I see them again here. However, SA clone has to be set for a re-release. It is an easy sale and Hasbro would be crazy not to put it back out there.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Clone Wars seems to be done in Southern CA. Only the Cartoon stuff is around. I was able to get most at 1 something per figure, but had to resort to E-bay for a set on Clones.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)