Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Where to get soft case for carded deep-bubble Saga figs?

    I'm not looking for those hard acrylic cases, just the thin plastic cases like those Star Cases from Pro-Tech. I only need 1 but it has to fit the deeper bubbles of the Saga figures, specifically Jorg Sacul. I have had terrible luck getting my mitts on this, everybody I tried had only the ones that fit the POTJ and before bubbles. Any clues?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    but it has to fit the deeper bubbles of the Saga figures
    Are you talking about the ones that are just a little over 2" deep?
    I get mine at Amazing Comics in Long Beach (S. of 405 on Bellflower.)

    I found this place online that has them and the deeper "Star Case 2" for a better price...

    http://www.wholesalecases.com/star-wars-supplies.html
    plasticfetish.net

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I'm not looking for those hard acrylic cases, just the thin plastic cases like those Star Cases from Pro-Tech. I only need 1 but it has to fit the deeper bubbles of the Saga figures, specifically Jorg Sacul. I have had terrible luck getting my mitts on this, everybody I tried had only the ones that fit the POTJ and before bubbles. Any clues?
    Just got a case of them and I can give you one for $1.25. If you just could find the time to stop by. Oh and I got them from the place that Plastic just linked to. Case of 50 with free shipping.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 01-29-2004 at 06:40 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  4. #4
    I don't know which cases are which anymore, unfortunately when they redid the Star Case to accomodate the Ep 1 Destroyer Droid 2 (that was the figure, right?) with the big bubble, and then they had to redo the cases again to accomodate Saga figures, the market had so many of those middle versions that I can't remember which one is which, and I'm not even 100% sure my memory is up to date on all of that.

    Thanks for the link to that site, that helps clear it up a lot.

    Sorry Turbo, I'm not a convenient fellow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks

    Sorry Turbo, I'm not a convenient fellow.
    Apparently. No more offers from me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  6. #6
    Sorry dude, I can't help it, I'm just not on that side of town that often.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  7. #7
    Do these Star Case 2 fit Ephant Mon? I am looking for a case for this figure. Thanks.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    Do these Star Case 2 fit Ephant Mon? I am looking for a case for this figure. Thanks.
    No, you have to get a custom acrylic case made. I got one for 18 bucks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Sorry dude, I can't help it, I'm just not on that side of town that often.
    You don't have to say sorry to me. I'm not the one looking for this stuff.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    No, you have to get a custom acrylic case made. I got one for 18 bucks.
    Hey, who made yours? I'd like to get one for mine.
    plasticfetish.net

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO