Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

You down with OTC?

Here is what I found out at the UK Toy Show...

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/UK04.html
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Steve, it sounds like the Millennium Falcon is the same mold they have been using since 1978. Is this correct? A few different sounds, and launching missles? (From the Quad cannons or the front, where the Falcon has concussion missles by it's cargo-loading port in between the docking mandibles?)

The card backs in black sound cool and go with the "back in black theme" Star Wars is gearing up towards, with the return of Darth Vader - probably the most memorable Star Wars icon.

I wished we heard about more new figures beyond the Dagobah wave, specifically whether the Cantina Waves were confirmed:

Gotal
    Givin
    Advoze
    Duro
    etc.

I can't wait to see the Spirit of Obi-Wan. You made it sound awesome.

Luke Dagobah actually sounds like he might be interesting.

It's good that Hasbro has been able to re-make figures we already have, but improve on them, or add such a different spin to them (like Luke Hoth and the Wampa) that it makes people like me who are not completists and swear off most resculpts, to end up buying them anyway.

I might just want that R2 for that classic droid scream noise, too.

Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeoooooossssssssssh!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yep, the Dagobah Wave sounds tasty. And the news about the Release of the DVD's being actually confirmed thru LFL channels at the Toy Fair UK. Just yipee is about all I can say about that. BTW Steve, you're link is a bit screwed up.

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/UK04.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Link works fine for me... ?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

The figures sound good, but the vintage-style packaging? Like with a huge ugly picture of the character? Hopefully, the bubble will remain the same size. Or else, there wouldn't be space for all the stuff they pack in now with the figures. But, since Luke apparently has a base, maybe they're the same size. I think I saw that this line'll only have 12 figures, which is good. Steve, could you elaborate?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It was coming up weird. It seems to be fixed now, ah well. We know you don't have pictures for us. But care to expand your thoughts on the four Dagobah figures? Was the R2-D2 Super Muddy? Did Yoda have a Cloth Robe? Does the Luke have a Cloth Backpack and/or coat. And what about the Obi-Wan. We need more info.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Does the Luke have a Cloth Backpack and/or coat.
    I haven't seen Empire Strikes Back in a while but if he has a soft goods coat, then he'd have pretty much the same outfit as Bespin Luke?

I'm looking forward to this figure and especially the Yoda. The last Dagobah Yoda was sub-par and it seemed horribly out of scale to me.. well compared to the SAGA Yoda anyways.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Hey, I wanted my Millennium Falcon question answered too!

Is it the same mold basically?

Yeah, but Luke puts on the jacket on Dagobah when he goes into the tree cave. He just leaves it hanging open. That's why I'd like to see them do a soft rubber or cloth jacket as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I can't wait. This will be my comeback to collecting! It's so hard when you are right out of college with so many damn bills! It sucks . But we shall see what happens.

-Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!