Jedi Luke hood up/down

I found the remnants of Jabba's wave today, including Jedi Luke. The version they had was different than the one I already had, it had his hood down in the bubble.
    I'll post a comparison pic after I dig up Luke with his hood up a bit later.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Another variant huh, I'd like to see it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Another variant huh, I'd like to see it.
    Sorry it took awhile. I had to repair my photo-software. Somehow got damaged, and was crashing my computer when I was trying to upload a pic.

Here you go! JediTricks might need to redue his review
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediLukeVariation.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	7413  
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    Sorry it took awhile. I had to repair my photo-software. Somehow got damaged, and was crashing my computer when I was trying to upload a pic.

Here you go! JediTricks might need to redue his review
    Very cool, I'd like to have one of those.
    (Like my posts)

Well, I'm not likely to redo my review over this, since A) I don't own one like that and B) I have only heard of this 1 sighting, so it still could be a fluke from the plant. However, if this is a real variation, I guess the review would be amended to a 3 instead of the 2.5 I gave it. Oh yeah, and I suppose it'd be newsworthy too, that ol' chestnut. When Steve gets back, email him about this thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Well, I'm not likely to redo my review over this, since A) I don't own one like that and B) I have only heard of this 1 sighting, so it still could be a fluke from the plant. However, if this is a real variation, I guess the review would be amended to a 3 instead of the 2.5 I gave it. Oh yeah, and I suppose it'd be newsworthy too, that ol' chestnut. When Steve gets back, email him about this thread.
    Thsi version should be shipping with the Jabba's Palace wave, at least that's how I found it. So I guess time will tell. Although I definitely like how it shows off Luke's face instead of hiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    Thsi version should be shipping with the Jabba's Palace wave, at least that's how I found it. So I guess time will tell. Although I definitely like how it shows off Luke's face instead of hiding it.
    Looks as you are correct about the variant. Here's pic of one on e-bay and it states it came out of the Palace wave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jedi Luke hood down.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	7425  
    (Like my posts)