First Episode 3 Figures deduced from Insider pics (very mild spoiler warning)

I think I can gather what some of the Episode 3 figures will look like, based on stuff the Insider has been showing us:

Most interesting are:

1) New style Clone Troopers such as what's being shown on the cover of the next Insider, with the helmets sort of "stormtrooper" and some featuring macro-binoculars that rotate over the T-visor from behind the helmet (aka Zam Wessel's rotation, sort of)

These will be as exciting as all army-builders in white armor have traditionally been. Ever seen a Stormtrooper pegwarm?

2) Niemoidian Soldier - this guy (Featured in Insider 76:Luke Skywalker cover) is pretty darn cool! I thought ALL Niemoidians were cowards who used droids to fight for them. I'm glad to be proven wrong. These alien soldiers look like they could kick some butt. Probably aren't a lot of them, but something tells me Nute Gunray will have a few as body guards because he's chicken of a certain pregnant Naboo Senator! LOL

3) Anakin Skywalker - obviously. Hopefully a really good figure showing his first scar, the longer hair, etc.

4) Darth Vader - also obvious.

5) some kind of battle-ravished resculpt (amongst 2-3 resculpts we'll get anyway but one of these could be really cool considering this movie.

6) Anakin Skywalker - "big duel" - the intense facial expressions return, but this will be a cool figure.

7) Anakin Skywalker softgoods starfighter pilot - another obvious one, but will keep Anakin on the racks.

8) Obi-Wan Kenobi - obvious

9) big duel Obi-Wan Kenobi

10) Palpatine - a special figure (spoilers not in this thread)

11) Padme - pregnant - I don't see how they can not include her???

12) a certain General (spoilers not in this thread)

13) Bail Organa - obvious

What else? (be mindful of spoilers I guess).

Oh, and while a really good Yoda would be fine, how many more Kit Fistos, SaeSee Tiins, Plo Koons, Ki-Adi Mundis and so forth do you think they'll throw out there? Unless they are seriously different from previous versions and super-cool - I'm not planning to buy them.

Looking forward to the new Clones and the Neimoidian Soldier though.

Yeah, the new clonetrooper does look good. ALso Yoda, MAce and such should be figures as well. I have know ideas on spoilers as I treid to remain out of the section, but basic knowledge is what is on your list Tycho. Of course there will be a 3po and R2. A pregnant Padme, WOuldnt that be the first pregnant figure ever?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

2) Niemoidian Soldier - this guy (Featured in Insider 76:Luke Skywalker cover) is pretty darn cool! I thought ALL Niemoidians were cowards who used droids to fight for them. I'm glad to be proven wrong. These alien soldiers look like they could kick some butt. Probably aren't a lot of them, but something tells me Nute Gunray will have a few as body guards because he's chicken of a certain pregnant Naboo Senator! LOL
    I so want an army of those guys, Hasbro better make him!

Though I've heard that they only made one set of armor, so there might just be one in the film, but I still want an army of them.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 01-30-2004 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Oh, and while a really good Yoda would be fine, how many more Kit Fistos, SaeSee Tiins, Plo Koons, Ki-Adi Mundis and so forth do you think they'll throw out there? Unless they are seriously different from previous versions and super-cool - I'm not planning to buy them.
    Hopefully, they'll get Kit right this time. All joking aside, it would be nice if they could put a grin on one blasted Kit figure. It's what he's famous for.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If Hasbro is going to release key characters, you should also add possibe a Hermit Style Obi Wan circa Episode IV possible accessory could be the twin Skywalkers????? Also perhaps this may be the chance to finally get a younger Own and Beru Lars?
    You know the shelfs are going to flooded with Anakin's, Kenobi's and Padme's, as well as Clone Troopers. A new Vader with perhaps a diferent looking armor, which is rumored, would also be nce. Would look really cool if the armor looked like the Vader armor as seen in the comic The Empire Strikes Back Infinities.
    There will most likely repacks of some of the Classic characters, Luke, Leia, Han as since the Trilogy is going to DVD this year.
    However I will definately be getting at least one of every figure is not more for army building. Should be interesting to see what type of vehicles are going to be produced.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Tycho, how could you forget Chewie?!?

He's a definite! Along with hopefully some of his Wookie Commandos!

Eventual Figures from EPIII could be:
    New Republic starfighter pilot-closer to TIE pilots
    Various new Jedi
    Mon Mothma
    just to name a few...

Following may be spoiler figures, read on with this warning!

Firefighter ship Captain
    Jan Dodonna-Tycho is this the General you were speaking of or is that Grevious?
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 02-02-2004 at 10:40 AM.
    Move along, move along

I hope that at least for the first 2 Waves they keep it simple, with figures like "Obi Wan Kenobi Jedi Master" and "Anakin Skywalker Jedi Knight", none of that scene specific "Obi Wan Kenobi Long Walk Through Corridor" or "Mace Windu Stepping Through A Door" crap.

Release neutral versions of the primary characters and then a Wave or two later release different versions of them in certain situations or scenes.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Answer is spoiler: Highlight to read below.

Yeah, I was thinking of General Grevious.
    Last edited by Tycho; 02-02-2004 at 11:48 AM.

I hope Hasbro continous to release a whole lot of characters for EPIII like they are doing and did for EPII and EPI.