Kenobi Vader duel/Ep. IV

After watching the Kenobi Vader duel from ANG, I feel that this scene wasn't dramatic enough. We know that Lucas doesn't want to reveal to much. ANH came out in '77 & we come to realize that Vader was A. Skywalker in Empire ('80) & was confirmed in Jedi ('83). But I thought there would have been more dialogue between the 2 Jedi's. But I could be wrong. What do u think?

I think it's very well done in that NOT much is said or needed to be said. These two men know each other intamately (not THAT way, get your mind out of the gutter) so much that they don't need to speak. Just the barest amount of dialogue between best friends turned bitter enemies. It's not about what's being said, it's about what's NOT being said.

I heard that Lucas is considering having this scene enhanced. So in addition to a froggy Yoda in Ep2 we'll be treated to a froggy Alec Guiness in Ep4.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

well we have already had the froggy gungans. why not sir alec.

The subtlety of ANH is what makes it great. We joined the story, already in progress, and learned what we needed to know in the course of the story, without any asides ala

"Master Qui Qon, Yoda spoke about Midichlorians. I was wondering, what are Midichlorians?"

Unspoken information is oftentimes much more powerful than filling the theater with banal dialogue:

"What's this droid's number, he is to be commended -- R2 D2."

In ANH, we know all we need to know to have that story be exciting, hole free, and enticing enough to want to see more. ESB gave us enough hints without giving away the farm to make us HAVE to see ROTJ. TPM and it's counterparts seem to be destined to brow-beat us with information and unfortunately threaten to take away the suspense of Episodes IV, V, and VI. It would be a crime if ANH were "enhanced" even further.

I go back and forth with this. I have said that it's GL's universe and I would like to see more, but I think stillakid has a point that to much info loses the initial feelings for the classic trilogy. Maybe this is his way of saying that there will be no more SW films after EP3 because he has said all he is going to say.

I for one would like to see at least a 7th movie to tie up the classic characters. I know Jedi somewhat did this, but with all the books, the universe has become even bigger than GL has expected, I surmise.

Does anyone else feel the same way and would like to see another movie made after ep3 that takes place after ep6?