Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Wooho!! "Pirates of the Caribbean" action figures!!!

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=143

NECA will be doing these bad boys and lemme be the first to say: WOOOHOOO!!!! I think we decided that these figures are needed and NECA has answered our hopes!!! (does happy dance)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Let me just say, "Yay!"
    Back and more bearded than ever before

and let me reply to that with "yarrrrrrrrrr!!!"

There are so many charcters/playsets that could be done with this line:
    Jack Sparrow (captain if you please)
    Barbossa (w/ Jack the monkey!)
    Elizabeth (grrrrrrrowl!)
    Will
    Two-pack: those two "comical pirates" whose names elude me
    Commadore Norrington
    Gov Swan
    Mr. Gibbs
    the pirate w/ no tongue (w/ parrot!)
    two-pack: those two "comical british soldiers"

They could do army builders of pirates and soldiers too.

Vehicles & playsets:
    The BLACK PEARL!!
    The Gallows (w/ variant "Pirate Will")
    Cell block
    town Square (W/ damage action)

So many good ideas!! C'mon NECA!! Make me proud!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I can't wait. I remember how disappointed I was to see the movie poster in MacDonalds but no happy meal toys.

Now if only my mother hadn't thrown out all my POTC models!

This is sweet. Cant wait for these guys to come out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good news. I hope wee see these guys at US Toy Fair.

Some news from Toyfare. No pictures as far as I know. But info on the line-up and the articulation. Enjoy.
    Shipping Fall 2004.

First wave will tentatively be Sparrow, Will Turner, Captain Barbosa and a Skeleton Pirate. Second series may include more zombies and Elizabeth Swann. Ball jointed neck, ball jointed shoulders, elbow cuts, wrist cuts, waist, v-crotch, boot cuts.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds good. Hopefully they will go right into the second movie wuth these figures.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Argh!??! The term "zombie" gets tossed around yet again!!! They're just like skeletons people!!! They're not dead or undead and eating the living, they're not zombies!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this line!! I have a feeling that i'm going to have to pre-order these figures as i know that Jack and Will are going to fly off the shelves like mad. I can't wait to see some pics of these figures; hopefully during toyfair or early spring!!

Here you go, mates. A design breakdown for good ole Captain Jack Sparrow. Looks pretty bad arse to me. Hopefully we'll see more at Toy Fair.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captain Jack Sparrow.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	7539  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.