Hybrid View

Anyone going to the LA Wizards Con in March?

It's in Long Beach CA. They will be selling the Clone Pilot Bust.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Angry I'm going!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    It's in Long Beach CA. They will be selling the Clone Pilot Bust.
    Hey Turbowars,
    I don't know if you remember me but I posted a couple of times in the LA area of "Just found".I manage the Hot Topic in the Media City Center. Anyways, I'm attending the convention.The cool thing about working for the company is that they let me go to any convention and reimburse me for the cost of the tickets.
    First, I'm going to make sure I get that Clone Pilot maybe even two if I can because when I went to San Deigo I was there the first day and past on the blue trooper thinking there would be more on the other days.Needless to say.......no blue trooper for me!
    Second, Do you know if any actors from the movies will be there signing? I haven't seen anything?!/!?/
    I'm looking forward to this convention nonetheless.

Wink Yea, but...

I wanna go but will any one ever offer a limited edition life size statue of unmasked Vader ever??? I want one..
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

What are the dates? Where is it happening? What will be there? What is the cost?

It's March 19-21 and here's the Web site...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/la.cfm

I'm probably gonna go, (unless something else comes up), since it's only a few miles from my house. Haven't been to a comic book convention in over 20 years... it looks like fun. Looking forward to meeting Stan Lee... excelsior!
    plasticfetish.net

Clone Trooper Pilot Bust

Is there anyone attending Wizard World who would be willing to pick up one of the Clone Trooper Pilot busts for me? Though we are getting Wizard World Texas in November (just 5 minutes from home no less), I suspect there will be no such busts available that late into the game. This despite the fact that Wizard's advertizing suggests that the busts will be available at all of their 2004 shows. Please let me know if you can help. I can send payment via PayPal (plus an additional percentage to offset their fees) or send a money order out ASAP upon confirmation of the price and shipping costs. Please email jedicole@yahoo.com if you can help!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.