View Poll Results: Does Hasbro need to make more Episode II figures?

Voters
567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there are a lot that still need to be done

231 40.74%
  • Maybe a couple, but they did most already

228 40.21%
  • No, they have covered everything I'd want

54 9.52%
  • No, I'm sick of or don't care about Ep II figures

54 9.52%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Maybe a couple, but they did most already" for me.

Bacta Beast's point about "main characters" and "definitive, fully articulated, decently sculpted versions" is pretty much what I'd want. Zam's a perfect example. Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace, (G- forbid another one, but) Jango and then lets get those SA Clones out there! A Super Battle droid that's not such a mess. Just ONE Padme that doesn't have some kind of weird face, bad paint job or crazy pose.

I know this will bug the carded collectors, but I'd like to see them simply do a few multipacks of more obscure and secondary characters. Cligg, Owen, Beru and another non gimmicky 3-PO with maybe that Treadwell droid. Hey, just do a homestead playset! Senators are great, but I'd rather just see a bunch of them boxed together or maybe a playset with hovering platforms. A set of Geonosian would be good. More Jedi can't hurt... or can it?

An AT-TE for sure!

And seriously... C-3PO for the 12" line.
    plasticfetish.net

Looks like there are wildly differing opinions on this, and the poll's votes vs the poll's posts are interestingly different. I'm not surprised though, most collectors who would be passionate enough to post on the issue would have a passion for more figures, there's not a lot of passion in NOT wanting more figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I said that there were still a lot to be done, but there are still a lot to be done from each movie. It would be good if they did a wave of 3 to 5 fig's from each movie in succession. Just try to avoid making additional variations of fig's already done ad nauseum: Maul, Qui-Gon, etc.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I love seeing all the figures from the movies made. I honestly still think that Episode I needs attention too, but I am more interested in seeing classic trilogy figs. Hopefully Hasbro will keep chugging out all of the film figs, and they will, because it's the only way they can drag out the line to last!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Palpatine
    Padme in Slave Leia outfit (live, plastic or stuffed)
    DUH!!!!! ..............
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think they could fill about the next eighteen waves with just Padme/Queen Amidala outfits. I know she's had the most figures recently, but she also had the most outfits. I'm still waiting for the "Argument with Anakin" outfit. That was pretty hot.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Yeah, id like to see more figures. I dont know whether id want more senators, but if Hasbro were to make them i think they would do best in like screen scene thing or whatever they call the three packs. Maybe make the package resemble their platforms. I would like to see more Jedi, Bultar Swan quickly comes to mind. Werent we supposed to get a Wookie Jedi in the 3 pack? And more secondary characters too, such as the bar patrons and the Lars family.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    "Maybe a couple, but they did most already" for me.

Bacta Beast's point about "main characters" and "definitive, fully articulated, decently sculpted versions" is pretty much what I'd want. Zam's a perfect example. Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace, (G- forbid another one, but) Jango and then lets get those SA Clones out there! A Super Battle droid that's not such a mess. Just ONE Padme that doesn't have some kind of weird face, bad paint job or crazy pose.

I know this will bug the carded collectors, but I'd like to see them simply do a few multipacks of more obscure and secondary characters. Cligg, Owen, Beru and another non gimmicky 3-PO with maybe that Treadwell droid. Hey, just do a homestead playset! Senators are great, but I'd rather just see a bunch of them boxed together or maybe a playset with hovering platforms. A set of Geonosian would be good. More Jedi can't hurt... or can it?
    You bring up somepretty good points. I would love for Hasbro togo back and do the 3 packs like they were doing for POTF and EP1 lines. I think they were much better than the creen scenes we got now. A good chance to get a few figures from scenes that we havent. Owen, Beru and Cleig would be great for one of them. A four pack of senators and a chair for a four pack similar to Hoth would be nice to. Or just do an ultrrea series with someof the more popular speices of senators and give it a hover chair.

I wouldnt mind if Hasbro also remade someof the figures you mentioned as super articulated. Maybe Hasbro should make that a line of figures. Kinda like the OTC, but have good main characters from each movie(about 6 from each movie). I think it would go over well with the fans. Maybe not do a Jango, but some of the other characters would be great. For example

Ep2:
    Dooku
    Obi Wan
    Anakin
    Zam
    Mace
    Palpy.

Just some thoughts and expansion on your comments.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I only need to say "Of course we need more" and "lets see some on shelves." I've been gone for ten days and I felt like I was way behind on collecting but of course nothing has changed in my area... except they are closing our KB stores in Alaska.
    Skeeziks22

More Figures frpm EP2

I think that there needs to be some Senators as well as some of the other Jedis, it wouldn't hurt to have another Barries Offee and Shak Tii, make them more articulate. I have heard that they are comming out with a Coruscant Wave that will consist of Sly Moore, Pablo Jill and a Wookie senator, I would like to see more three packs like in the Clone wars, Jedi builder and senators like that. I would make them articulate and completely poseable, not like the Jedi, Clonetrooper and Droids 3 pack. I would like to hear any thoughts on this.
    Brad