This question was posed recently on the "official" site and we'd like to know your response here.
Here are some ideas I personally though of for rides/attractions/sideshows etc. What do you think and can you come up with more and different rides.
(Some are kiddie rides)
1) X-wing/Tie Fighter Chase: This is a kiddie ride with alternating fighters going around in a circle.
2) Death Star rollar Coaster: This would be one halacious roller coaster completely enclosed, twirling and corkscrewing like the X-wings did. At the end some kind of effect for the DS being destroyed. Even if that's simply the sound of an explosion.
3) Garbage Chute: Water ride (One large drop off into water to spray you.)
4) Bumper Speeders: Bumper cars that look like speeders (Luke's, Gian, Lar's family etc)
5) Whack a Wompa: Sideshow game like Whack a mole.
6) Battle for Hoth Roller coaster: the cars are individual shape to look like snowspeeders and the track curves around and through the legs of a MASSIVE AT-AT!
7) Exhaust Port: This is one of those rides that is simply the large tower that you ride up and it "drops" you.
8) Video game center that has all of the current AND old SW arcade games. Very nostalgic for some of us!
9) Creature Carosel: carosel with creatures from the movies ie Tauntaun, Eopie, Kaduu, etc
10) Cloud City Restaurant: This would be the Posh restaurant of the park.
11) Plenty of picture taking spots like next to a life sife-Han in Carbonite, Wampa, Vader, Boba Fett, Millenium Falcon! etc...
12) Bathroom look like the Death Star inside (Very clean and Sterile look as it should be)
13) Ewok Village: A rope climb and walk (can be just for kids or not)
14) Star Wars Galaxy: Like a Pirates of the Caribbean from Disneyland, it would take you through planets of the SW galaxyand as a special surprise have a Life size Rancor (animatronic) to scare you!
15) Podrace rollercoaster: Coaster look like podracers. Two tracks like the that race against each other! There's one here in Pittsburgh that it's actually ONE track that runs two coasters and by the end of the ride you end up on the other side. (Hard to explain but it's VERY cool!)
16) Millenium Falcon interactive ride: A small crowd of people climb into the Falcon (one large platform that they all sit on in seats) and it goes through a series of events jostling the people around as if flying. Imagine Scenes of the Death Star or Escaping from the Giant Space Slug! And the Asteroids!
17) Bongo (Gungan sub) ride: Water ride like the log jammer. (Most theme parks have a ride like this)
18) Coruscant Coaster: Imagine racing through the Caverns of Buildings on a Roller Coaster! Very fun at night!
19) Cantina: Obviously a restaurant.
20) Costume shop: Self explanatory.
21) Gift Shop with not just toys, but all sorts of SW paraphranelia (sp?)
22) Water Racing games: Sideshow game where the horses are instead the creatures that were being raced on the background screens in the Coruscant Nightclub.
23) Use the Force Ring Toss:Sideshow game of ring toss.
24) Jedi Temple: Can be something as simple as an observatory tower or better yet like the alpine ski lift that would take you from one section of the park to another and the major poles holding up the lift were shaped like the Jedi Temple Towers.
25) Emperor's Shaft...no not what your thinking... : This is another Pitfall ride, so that you get the same feeling as the Emperor would have! With a large Vader Head at the top so you know who "pushed" you off!
26) Podrace Chaser: Just like the first ride only shaped like Podracers (for Kids)
Okay there are obviously more that I forgot or didn't think of so would you all like to see something on this order. Would you go to the park? More than likely if Lucas did this it would be in California not too far from the Ranch.
beyond just being a Star Wars theme park it could be a Lucasfilm Theme Park and Include rides based on his other hits, ie Indiana Jones, THX-1138, American Graffitti, etc