View Poll Results: Does Hasbro need to make more Episode II figures?

Voters
567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there are a lot that still need to be done

231 40.74%
  • Maybe a couple, but they did most already

228 40.21%
  • No, they have covered everything I'd want

54 9.52%
  • No, I'm sick of or don't care about Ep II figures

54 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Does Hasbro need to make more Ep II figures?

In the last 2 years, Hasbro has put out over 100 action figures in the 3¾" scale from Attack of the Clones; this includes over 70 figures in the basic line, 20 in the deluxe line and vehicles, and 12 in the screen scene packs. By my last count, they break down like so:
    • 18 non-main Jedi
    • 33 secondary/background characters
    • 7 Anakins
    • 6 Obi-wans
    • 5 Count Dookus
    • 5 Padmes (who has the most basic Ep 2 figures of any character)
    • 4 Maces
    • 4 Yodas
    • 6 Jangos
    • 5 Clones Troopers
    • 10 Villain soldiers (Battle Droids, SBDs, Geonosians, Destroyer Droids)
    So the question is, do you believe Hasbro needs to do any more Episode II figures?

Like for example, I believe they've covered pretty much everything that needs to be covered, but they still never got a decent Anakin or Obi-Wan figure done, especially in their robes, so I'd vote for "Maybe a couple, but they did most already".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just off the top of my head I'd like to see the Lars clan, the rest of Padmé's outfits, Queen Jarmilla, the droid cafeteria server, one of the spider-like aqualish vs the walrus-like versions, Palpatine's secretary (Sly Moore?), Dormé, Jocasta Nu, Jango Fett as seen in his apartment sans armor, and since we got the research droids from the deleted scenes, how about Padmé's family? I'm sure there are others not occuring to me.

Heck yeah. There's tons that still need to be made. B'Omarr covered most of them, so no need for my post to regurgitate the list. But the Padme outfits are definatly necissary. Sly Moore, Pablo-Jill, and Wookie Senator Yarua are supposedly coming. So that's a good start on the large list of still needed E2 figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah they do, and they need to make lots more figures from every movie. Until every last cahracter is done, Hasbro should make more.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And resculpt some of the bad E2 figures, as well. A more accurate Outland Peasent Disguise Anakin would be nice. As well as a better Jar Jar Binks: Senate Speech. And Palpy and Jar Jar's costume changes. Still love JJB's eye-catching Apartment outfit. Several more of the first figures need a going over.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

We definitely need a solid Anakin and Obi-Wan. The best Obi-Wan so far was from the deluxe Kamino set. The SC Anakin was good but we need one with a regular hand.

Plus, more Jedi!!! There were lots of Jedi in that movie that could be made. More female jedi would also be nice.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

This poll made me register. The last one that almost got me was the Solo kids one. I voted maybe some but most have been done. Who do I think they need? I collect just the jedis and I think we need more of them. I'm buying the storm trooper just because it comes with a lightsaber. That's all I have to say. Love the site. Gimme more jedis. Ewoks are ok. Jawas are classic. And darths rule.

I want a clone trooper on the can that comes with a magazine. A yoda figure that does Yoga, Padme in Slave Leia outfit (live, plastic or stuffed) Mace Windu in outfit from Coming To America. Last but not least, an Obi Wan in his Moulan however you spell it Rouge outfit. Oh yeah, I voted for them to keep them coming. I'm gonna go watch it right now and feel depressed that No one else wants the same figures that I do. No one ever takes my post seriously anyway.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

All I want.

Sly Moore: Palpatine's Aide
    Pablo-Jill: Jedi Master
    Dorme: Padme's Handmaiden
    Corde: Padme's Decoy
    Cligg Lars: Tatooine Homestead
    Owen Lars: Tatooine Homestead
    Beru Whitesun: Tatooine Homestead

And I am all for Padme figures, I thought the Lars Homestead figure was one of the best Padmes ever. They seem to have it down.

But that should do it. I wouldn't need to see any more Ep II figs after that, particularly NO MORE yodas, dookus, obis and anakins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Palpatine
    Padme in Slave Leia outfit (live, plastic or stuffed)
    DUH!!!!! ..............
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!