Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Lightbulb other AF size ships?

    What other Action Fleet size ships are there to be found (SW or non-SW)?

    I know about the Tiger Electronics ships, ID4 Independence Day Alien Attacker (size close to AF), Final Fantasy Copperhead, Star Trek Strike Force and Innerspace ships (pretty close in scale).

    Are there others besides these ones?
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

  2. #2
    I think it was back in 1998 when armageddon was released that mattel put out some AF scale toys. there was a space shuttle from the movie that came with two af scale figures and also came with an armadillo that fit in the back of the shuttle. It also came with a metal "nuclear bomb". There were also items simliar to battle packs that were offered, one with a normal armadillo drilling unit and another with a white and gold armadillo that had a crane attachment in place of the drill. Both came with two figures and a metal bomb as well. I have these items in my collection and all fit in perfectly with my other AF stuff.

    here's a link to one of the armadillos
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=45352

    if you want more pictures let me know and I'll take some pictures of mine for you.
    Last edited by matthewilw; 02-04-2004 at 04:40 AM.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

  3. #3
    Do you have a complete list of the Armageddon items? I have a couple of them but am not sure how many different sets exist. If you have a complete list it would be great, images would be even better.

    Later,
    S43

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw
    I think it was back in 1998 when armageddon was released that mattel put out some AF scale toys. there was a space shuttle from the movie that came with two af scale figures and also came with an armadillo that fit in the back of the shuttle. It also came with a metal "nuclear bomb". There were also items simliar to battle packs that were offered, one with a normal armadillo drilling unit and another with a white and gold armadillo that had a crane attachment in place of the drill. Both came with two figures and a metal bomb as well. I have these items in my collection and all fit in perfectly with my other AF stuff.

    here's a link to one of the armadillos
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=45352

    if you want more pictures let me know and I'll take some pictures of mine for you.
    if you have some pics please post them here or email them.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

  5. #5
    okay, these are all the items I can remember from the armageddon line

    full-size space shuttle w/figures,bomb and mini armadillo(also features cockpit ejection, removable rocket boosters and armadillo loading ramp)
    full-size armadillo(not sure if it came with figures, but it was close to the size of the space shuttle)
    armadillo drilling unit with figures and bomb(also comes with a trailer and drill guide)
    armadillo crane unit w/figures and bomb(also comes with a piece of asteroid that blows up)
    mini space shuttle(closer to diecast SW size) with mini space station(also diecast size)
    there were also several micro machine packs with smaller version of all of these, but I couldn't tell you much more than that, sorry.


    as for pictures, this is what I have for now. sorry about the low quality, I'll use the flash next time.

    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...58&uid=1895397
    Last edited by matthewilw; 02-05-2004 at 05:55 AM.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

  6. #6
    cool ships!!!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw
    okay, these are all the items I can remember from the armageddon line

    full-size space shuttle w/figures,bomb and mini armadillo(also features cockpit ejection, removable rocket boosters and armadillo loading ramp)
    full-size armadillo(not sure if it came with figures, but it was close to the size of the space shuttle)
    armadillo drilling unit with figures and bomb(also comes with a trailer and drill guide)
    armadillo crane unit w/figures and bomb(also comes with a piece of asteroid that blows up)
    mini space shuttle(closer to diecast SW size) with mini space station(also diecast size)
    there were also several micro machine packs with smaller version of all of these, but I couldn't tell you much more than that, sorry.


    as for pictures, this is what I have for now. sorry about the low quality, I'll use the flash next time.

    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...58&uid=1895397
    where are these to be found and at what price? They are GREAT!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu
    where are these to be found and at what price? They are GREAT!



    your best bet would be ebay. every once in a while a space shuttle will show up there. Ebay is the only place I've ever seen any of these items in a loooong time and they hardly ever have a starting bid of over $5 for any of these things. They're generally pretty cheap if you can find any of them. Good luck though. And I'll keep an eye out for them for you


    well I just happened to find something to get you started
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4696
    Last edited by matthewilw; 02-10-2004 at 04:04 AM.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

  9. #9
    please if you could keep an eye of one of these great ships I would be grateful. Thanks!!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

  10. #10
    all three "action sites" both armadillos and mini shuttle/space station


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2622
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO