Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Original Trilogy Collection - Wishlist

Well, we knew that this was a matter of time. So I figured I'd be the one to start it. We know the OT DVD's are coming this fall. And we know that Hasbro's doing a Original Trilogy Collection of figures on Vintagish looking cards to tie into that. Supposedly 12 figures, 4 from each movie. Steve revealed the Empire choices. So what do you guys want to see that fits the other two? A New Hope and Return of the Jedi. Judging by the rumor lists we've seen, he're my choices.

Original Trilogy Collection - A New Hope:
    #1 Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise
    #2 Luke Skywalker: Stormtrooper Disguise
    #3 Death Star Trooper
    #4 General Tagge

Original Trilogy Collection - Empire Strikes Back:
    #1 Luke Skywalker: Dagobah Training Fatigues
    #2 Yoda: Jedi Master
    #3 Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Spirit
    #4 R2-D2: Dagobah

Original Trilogy Collection - Return of the Jedi:
    #1 Luke Skywalker: Endor Gear
    #2 Princess Leia Organa: Endor Gear
    #3 C-3PO: Ewok Diety w/ Throne
    #4 Chief Chirpa w/ Ewok Mother & Woklings

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-04-2004 at 03:40 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd like to see Hem Dazon from the cantina and a new Uncle Owen. I know they will be using a good number of primary characters so I don't have a very deep wish list.

I love that Chief Chirpa idea.

Those are pretty good. Since the focus now seems to be on resculpts of main characters, here's mine.

ANH
    #1 Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Armor
    #2 Han Solo in Stormtrooper Armor
    #3 Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi with soft goods cloak and lower robes
    #4 Biggs Darklighter with removable helmet

ESB - Already confirmed

ROTJ
    #1 Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear with removable helmet and cloth cloak (for DS II)
    #2 Han Solo in Endor Gear
    #3 Leia Organa in Endor Gear with removable helmet and cloth cloak
    #4 Chewbacca with dead animal and large net

Well I have to say I like lists.

ANH
    1.Luke:stormtooper
    2.Han: " "
    3.Vader
    4. Obi-Wan

ESB
    We already know those

ROTJ
    1. Emperor
    2. Chirpa
    3. 3PO with eyes ripped out(Jabba's Palace)
    4. Luke Endor Gear

On the ANH figures, wouldnt it be cool if they put the lightsabers in the arms of these figures. That's a real throw back for ya.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    On the ANH figures, wouldnt it be cool if they put the lightsabers in the arms of these figures. That's a real throw back for ya.
    Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasent Disguise proved that this idea should die, and never ever be thought up again. We still need a decent OPD Anakin cause of it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I never noticed it on mine since his arm is behind the box. But for a true vintage feel, they should do it like the old days. Have the little tab underneath and slide it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ANH: Rebel Ceremony
    Leia (Rebel Ceremony)
    Luke (Rebel Ceremony)
    Han Solo (Rebel Ceremony)
    Rebel Pilot (Rebel Ceremony)

ROTJ: Max Rebo Band
    Max Rebo (Jabba's Palace)
    Umpass Stass & Ak-Rev (Max Rebo Band Percussionists) [Come with Percussion Instruments and Vibroblades]
    Sy Snootles & Joh Yowza [Furball] (Max Rebo Band Singers) [Comes with Microphone]
    Yarna D'al Gargan (Jabba's Palace Dancer)

ANH

I would like to see Luke and Han in Stormie gear for sure. It would also be nice to get a screen scene from the medal ceremony.

ESB

I like what we are already hearing about these selections. Some Cloud City characters would be nice - especially Lobot. Luke in medical duds would also be cool. And what about Mon Mothma...

ROTJ

Rounding out the Max Rebo gang would be great. Ewoks are also a must.

What I am looking forward to the most is the Falcon (Lego & OT in the smae year - OUCH$$$!!!). Let's hope that we see some additional vehicles come out.

A NEW HOPE:
    Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
    Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise
    Uncle Owen
    Ben Kenobi with Tractor Beam Catwalk (maybe better as an Ultra figure, but I can dream)

RETURN OF THE JEDI:
    Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear with Removable Helmet
    Princess Leia in Endor Gear with Removable Helmet
    Han Solo in Endor Trench Coat
    C-3PO with Ewok Throne

ANH:

With the exception of some tertiary, unimportant Cantina characters, this horse is dead. Quit beating it and move along. (Although I wouldn't mind some Owen and Beru figures in their "We do it just like Burger King - flame, baby, FLAME!" outfits.)

ROTJ:

- Luke in his "yawn this movie blows outfit";
    - Leia in her "yawn this movie blows outfit";
    - Ewok with genetically-modified elite uber-warrior killing rock;
    - Vader in his "I went from the toughest mo-fo in the Galaxy to a whining wimp just like my son" outfit;
    - Han in his "Does my total disgust of this film REALLY show on my face?" outfit.

The only movie from the OT which has been consistently ignored and still has a WEALTH of great characters from which to choose is the best movie in the lot - Empire!

It's high time to STOP making a billion Luke's and 3PO's and Han's and Leia's and [fill in dead horse of your choice here] and START making some EU characters. You know, the characters that KEEP fans interested in the property? The characters which manage to sell millions of books and comics and video games without having to appear on the silver screen: Quinlan Vos; Villie; post-ROTJ Luke, Han, Leia, Han and Leia's younguns, the list goes on and on and on and on.....

BTW, ROTJ blows. I'd rather the line die off than be swamped with all the ROTJ figures which have just come out. Do it right, Hasbro, or don't do it at all.

J