Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DEAD line

Hybrid View

DEAD line

Alas this vaunted line shall never see the light of day again. I loved getting these. Much less expensive and really helped with building a diorama in perspective. Anyone know where I can go to buy used ones. BESIDES AUCTION SITES LIKE E-BAY!

Angry speakin of DEADlines. . .

. . .hey jdah, i'm almost ready to send gsj's pkg (mixtape sequence is Finalized, just gotta clear up a coupla craftsmanship issues), so i need you to answer quextion i've axed you here Twice already : namely, ARE YOU ENCLOSING MM PREDSHIP IN HIS PKG OR MINE? preferably the former, but either way i need to know asap

Unhappy jdah's reply: (crickets chirpin)

i'm READY to launch gsj's pkg, mms, mixtape & all, as early as tomorrow morning; just waitin on jdah's response

. . .

. . .

. . .

hmm, maybe if You try naggin jdah, gsj

Arrow didn't wanna wait for reply no more, so. . .

. . .as of yesterday gsj's pkg is on its way, With predship mm enclosed; eta 7-10 so jdah, plz send preship mm to Me rather than gsj, it'll be b'jr's replacement for the one goin to gsj
    gsj: as usual, when pkg arrives lmk if any problems & if everything a-ok. thanx for patience, hope it'll be worth it, look forward to your reaction to both mms and mmixtape
    vt
    np: a few guilty pleasures

as per jeddah's reply to my nonlikin' us no mo' comment

i wish her (you're dayum photograph included with your name these days makes it harder to type that you know ), all the best through that horrendous move to the abode next door.

anyway's

shipped this morning towards the rockies is a package contining among other things, (jeddah's broken voy, apc, nx/ncc 2000, other goodies tossed in ) gsj's winter groove (seeing how's today is the solsitice and we is now officially wintering), where the musical stylin's of joan osborne, buddy guy, morrisey, pil, lou reed, midnight oil, pete townshend, adrian belew, thrillcat, bill nelson, english beat, nona hendryx and others can be heard for your cold evening by the fire place listening pleasure!

i tried to put the mix together with what i felt was a winter feel. i pulled and replaced lots of songs from some of my earlier attempts cause after giving it a listen too, certain stuff, felt too much like fall, spring, whatever (sheesh, all that's left is summer, like i couldn't type that out), anyway, i hope you like it, and get the same winter groove, that i felt when completed!

unfortunately, i have no way of makin' tape dupes (unlessen i sit down ,and rerecord copies, so if you have anyway of makin' tape dupes on your end mr. touch, i would be most pleased if you could wheel one off for swafman. if not, i'll make him another one like the 1st.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Arrow yo! vt!

you receive my package yet?

awaiting your comments regarding tape!

hope you enjoy it!

Red face not yet, but i been keepin lookout

"i pulled and replaced lots of songs from some of my earlier attempts cause after giving it a listen too, certain stuff, felt too much like fall, spring, whatever"
    -no worries; since it'll likely be the only mixtape i make you in a Lonnng time i let yours be year-round eclectic to cover as much highlight ground as possible, rather than making the whole thing play well any One timeoyear besides, from the 80's artists you've listed it sounds like your's'll play better in spring anyway i dig lotta morrissey, 'e's got a roil gift for melody & lyric. i've got most/all ebeat 80s stuff, but could always use a lil lou reed edjucation- if he was good enuf for edie he's prolly good enuf 4me
    sure, i can dupe swaffy a copy if yall don't mind the minor 2nd-generation degradation; up to you guys, lmk "earlier attempts" eh? how many drafts did you run thru?
    vt
    np: Your mixtape

Unhappy you haven't gotten it yet?

uh oh , i mailed it on the 22nd, and i do believe i paid priority

tell me ain't so jo

Unhappy uh boy!

if you havn't gotten it yet , that is definately not a good sign

here's to hopin' it;s either just delayed, or for some reason wingin' it's way back here (return address and all).

aaarrrgggghhhhh

Lightbulb i ain't worried Jessst yet

. . .but let this be a lesson to all you Priority Mail addicts; i sent gsj's via mediarate & he's Already got it :happy: eager to hear thoughts on each cut & tape as a whole, as well as your new mms so, dyou think that when we're all ready you, me, swaffy, jdah & timmer (& anyone else who's in on our mixtape swappin) should start a MMixtape MMadness thred on this forum?
    vt