Smile My painted stuff!!

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mabudon2/my_photos

hey all, in preparation for the much vaunted return of STANSE I set up a gallery and while the band gets their "act" together I put up some of my painted miniatures...
    I've been painting for over 20 years and am pretty proud of my work...
    These are either marvel heroclix or 25mm fantasy miniatures...
    The "motorogre" won me 1st place in a contest a few years back, the T shirt is a tribute to the world's loudest band(it says "born to lose, live to win" on the back)
    The "shaman" was a winner, too
    THOR I added a beard to, at the request of fellow forumite JJreason, who has a thing for Norse gods
    Thing is taken in front of a pic of me and JediElf in the FAR north (north of lake superior!)
    Ronan the accuser has a pic of a tornado forming as a background, which I took from the window of a bus right before everything went black and the bus got the stuffing beat out of it by GIANT hail (scariest few minutes of my life I think)

Anyways, watch this space, when STANSE is ready, there they will be..

Please enjoy this stuff, it's the first time I've really been able to put my "serious work" anywhere that folks can see it.
    \m/
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Awesome, real nice stuff bud. Keep up the good work.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Talking

love the tribute to motorhead on the t shirt - everything louder than everything else !

Thanks Arctangent, MOTORHEAD taught me real respect for power by making me lose my hearing for 2 weeks the second time I saw them... I never went to a show without earplugs again after that... I'll put up a pic of the back of the shirt later, has the ace of spades on it....Thank you folks for looking!!!

PS I will keep it up, KH
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.