Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I picked up all the last series of Star Wars shirts, like the Vader "Who's your Daddy?" shirt, but my favorite one was the caricature Stormtrooper, in fact one of my friends had that Stormtrooper image tattooed on his arm. The Fett as a close second choice. I probably have over 40 SW t-shirts. I'd love to see a caricature of a Tusken holding his Gaffi stick over his head. There are so many other choices than another Yoda, like something with Clonetroopers, or 3PO.

As you can see by my current Avatar, I have a set of Stormtrooper armor, as well as a Tusken outfit.
    Hey Bobafrett,
    Cool idea about the Tusken raider.I'll make sure I pass that idea along.

My other shirt is a Jedi Robe.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by ESjediknight
    Hey Bobafrett,
    Cool idea about the Tusken raider.I'll make sure I pass that idea along.
    Why the Mad Emoticon ESjediknight?

and make someones day!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Why the Mad Emoticon ESjediknight?

and make someones day!
    Fear....Anger......the Darkside! ...................!
    HA!

I like the idea of Clone Wars Shirts but not pull be finger.Its just...dumb for Star Wars.Does Hot Topic have a website?We dont have these stores around here
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    I like the idea of Clone Wars Shirts but not pull be finger.Its just...dumb for Star Wars.Does Hot Topic have a website?We dont have these stores around here
    Sure do IJG, go here:

http://www.hottopic.com/default.asp?S1=OVR&S2=hot+topic

I found Star Wars T's in my size, the I wasn't able to find at any of their retail locations in my area. Buying from the site can also save you sales tax, and they ship for a fair price.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thanks Bobafrett
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Kinda like waiting over ten years for an Edward Scissorhands shirt, then someone produces one of the cool pose from the show & tell session, but it has a huge caption that says, "Cockadoodledoo! Where's the beef, fatboy?"
    holy crap, that's the funniest thing i've read in a long time! i would buy that shirt in an INSTANT!!!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope