Hybrid View

Angry New clone Wars T-shirts coming to Hot Topic!

Hey Everybody,
    I thought I'd pass along some info that fell in my lap yesterday.
    I work for Hot Topic ( I manage the store in the Media City Center in Burbank, CA.)anyways I'm a huge SW fan and everybody I work with knows it.
    One of the buyers contacted me and let me know that in March we will be getting a cool new Clone Wars Yoda T-shirt. The great thing about the shirt is that it has Yoda pointing and it says " Pull my finger".
    How great is that?
    Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas for T- shirts I can pass them along.
    Sorry I already suggested he change "finger" to "saber"! HA!

The chance to make a really good shirt, and they blew it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    The chance to make a really good shirt, and they blew it.
    What would you like to see on a T-shirt? I can forward any info on and see if they can make it happen.

I dont really wear any SW t-shirts, but I think it's cool that they're making clone wars stuff.

Anything to push Clone Wars is cool with me. Hopefully people will wear shirts, buy the toys & comics. The more popular it gets, the better the chances are that we'll get more awesome CW cartoons & animated figures!

BTW: Hot Topic is a neat store. All kinds of goodies there.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    I dont really wear any SW t-shirts, but I think it's cool that they're making clone wars stuff.

Anything to push Clone Wars is cool with me. Hopefully people will wear shirts, buy the toys & comics. The more popular it gets, the better the chances are that we'll get more awesome CW cartoons & animated figures!

BTW: Hot Topic is a neat store. All kinds of goodies there.
    Thanks for the reply!
    I'm working on trying to get even more Clone War T's if this one does well.

I'd like a simple T-Shirt with a rebel or imperial symbol on it. Maybe something written in a SW alien language as well. I'm not into the "bathroom humor" stuff like "pull my finger".
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Why would Yoda be saying, "Pull my finger"? It would've been funnier if it was, "My finger pull."

Still, it's anticlimactic. Kinda like waiting over ten years for an Edward Scissorhands shirt, then someone produces one of the cool pose from the show & tell session, but it has a huge caption that says, "Cockadoodledoo! Where's the beef, fatboy?"

I mean, how many things did Yoda actually say that would make funny captions? "Judge me by my size do you?" comes right to mind.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Angry

[QUOTE=El Chuxter]Why would Yoda be saying, "Pull my finger"? It would've been funnier if it was, "My finger pull."

Well, We have had t-shirts in the past of Yoda.One just had a picture of him and the other had a pic of him and it said Do there is no try.
    I will pass it along that they should change it to say "My Finger pull" but it maybe too late for that shirt but I can forward on other ideas for T's if you have them.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Kinda like waiting over ten years for an Edward Scissorhands shirt, then someone produces one of the cool pose from the show & tell session, but it has a huge caption that says, "Cockadoodledoo! Where's the beef, fatboy?"
    holy crap, that's the funniest thing i've read in a long time! i would buy that shirt in an INSTANT!!!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope