Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

long-gone forum members.

I was just sitting here contemplating all of the old, obscure forum members who have been banned, gone back into the shadows, or who just slowly faded back into the woodwork. My personal favorites have been the many incarnations of Sith Ninja. Honorable mention goes to Deckard Smith.

What was the connection between the 2 diffrent Rollo Tomas(s)is and Utinni (if any?)

Who was The Rubber Cat?

Why were forumites such as Jedi Knightrider and Nexu banned?

well? WELL?
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Ha! Deckard Smith........ hilarious. The real Deckard Smith never posted, but I have heard it said that another Deckard Smith did arise at some point subsequent to the forums being rebooted. Possibly had something to do with the disappearance of Rollo Tomassi, but no one can say for sure.

I believe Jedi Knightrider was suffering from multiple personality disorder, and had to pay the supreme sacrifice.

What ever happened to that scamp Darth Dubious? Stirrer of the pot supreme.

My personal favorite that seems to have completely fallen off is Emperor Howdy - dirty minded such and such that he was. Howdy, if you're out there skulking, us adult humor oriented types would love to have you back.

Oh, and there was this other guy...... very short lived career around here..... you may remember him...... GREEN HULK was his name. That guy was absofreakinlutely hysterical. What a contributor.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

haha, I must have missed Green Hulk, but I just looked up his posts, and they are rather humerous..always wanting to smash things and whatnot

The real Deckard Smith only posted once, I belive, back in the Old Forums. After that he somehow stayed on 24 hours a day because of that eternal padawan glitch..............or so the legend goes.

Lets not forget other fun forumites such as Treebeard (Hoom), Geonosian, Kit Fisto, and that nice Frzzer-land bloke who typed with such a lovely finnish accent Although there are some of us who belive all these accounts were a bad case of multiple personality disorder.

Oh, and of course we cant forget............................................ ................................"Him"
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

One person that has disappeared in Deoxy.

And remember jediBrian?

Emperor Howdy where have you gone? Whats that you say Mrs.Robinson? Emeperor Howdy has left and gone away?

And EricRG I am sure he will be missed.

Oh well...........out with the old and in with the new.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Jonna/the Ghost of Jonna. Hilariously funny, and seemingly gone into the either. I guess that's what ghosts do though. billfreemore was gone, but then he sort of resurfaced, which is good for us comedy-wise.

What surprises me is the number of posts some of those cats had before they bailed. Dryanta is another one - the voice of the masses one day (he organized a huge petition mail-in regarding store exclusives, maybe you guys remember?) and gone the next. BigBarada has almost 5000 posts, but you rarely hear from him anymore. On to bigger and better things I guess.

EricRG, yes...... has he been gone that long? Man, time is an odd thing online, people just kind of get swept away into the continuum if they stop posting. A big bucket of water, that's all this is, and we all have our fingers in it. Once we take them out, the water flows to fill the hole and no one would ever know you existed just a short while later.
    Last edited by jjreason; 02-07-2004 at 10:42 PM.

Oh man, the 2 guys that I remember best is Wonderboy and Billyjack. Wonderboy where are you? Billyjack, are you down in the hood with the homies?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

We'll have to call up the Planetary foundation and see if Elijah Snow, Jakita Wagner and the Drummer can help us uncover "the secret history" of musical user names, multiple online personality disorder and reasons for banishment here at SSG.

I'd be very interested in hearing more of those stories - the more you find out, the more you realize you don't know!

I think it's been two months since I last saw Emperor Howdy's name under the members online list.

Jonna, I know I've seen him signed on within the last few days, but he was using the invisible option thing.

Eric, I haven't seen him too much.

kidhuman, you mentioned Deoxy. I saw her signed on earlier this evening.

Dryanta, it was sad to see him go.

bigB, all we get out of him is his addiction to Animal Crossing in the video game forum. Hope he gets through his schooling alright.

Here's one I will mention that I haven't seen anyone else say: mini-rock.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I really miss:

Captain Panaka (Sith Ninja's original incarnation)
    Quite-Long **** : Man, that guy was hilarious.
    Emperor Howdy. Hell, the guiy lives 20 minutes from me. But I definately miss him around here.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Havent seen The Overlord Returns either round these parts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten