Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this real!?!?

Can anyone tell me if this is legit...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_insider.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	7474  

Hhhmmmm cool pic!!!! Well, it's a legit picture obviously, but wether it's LFL official or just some creative fan with a great costume some electrical skills and a decent camera...who knows! The only thing I can lend is that, Vaders' suit was shown in that "Back in Black" behind the scenes video, so I guess it's possible that this is rea..legi..officia...you know what I mean! Still it's a kick-arse pic, for our twisted little imaginations to wrap around!!! One can only dream...

No I don't believe the pic is a real one from the new movie
    I remember seeing this on a website for a custom vader suit. I'll see if I can find the link
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I hope it isn't real. There's somehting wrong with it, the costume doesn't quite look right.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

What's he sitting on? If that's a rock and this is supposed to be from Ep. iii then the production values have gone way down. If it's a Sith toilet, then Vader looks like he needs a newspaper.

Too much time..

Well, it looks like Vader and it has the green border like all of the other SW Insider pics, but it probably was a photoshop dealie.. Its cool though, sorta.. Hey if u wanted to, u could purchase a Vader suit, a good one off of EBAY for like 2-3 thousand..

It's a custom from vaderpainter.com called "King Vader".
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

It sorta looks like a gray royal guard with a squashed head...
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda