Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Code 3, we appreciate you posting here. What kind of info can you give on upcoming releases besides Slave 1?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Code 3 Collectibles
    Soon, very soon. Keep an eye on your email in the next week or so for the order date. Guild members, of course, have one week to pre-order before everyone else.
    I'm still making payments on the Falcon. Is there still time to place an order for the X-Wing? I didn't want to make double charges every month for the Falcon and the X-Wing. Thanks in advance!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Hi Code 3, we appreciate you posting here. What kind of info can you give on upcoming releases besides Slave 1?
    Doubt they'd say, but I guess it never hurts to ask.

Strong rumor right now is an AT-AT, and the possibility of a couple PT ships as well. If true what a treat it will be.

Personally I'd like to see a Jedi Starfighter with docking ring and/or a Republic Gunship.

Now, I need a TIE fighter. I'm needing an Imperial vehicle Code 3 fix!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Now, I need a TIE fighter. I'm needing an Imperial vehicle Code 3 fix!
    Yeah, I know alot of collectors were kinda hoping that Vaders fighter would have been next, but personally I'm more than happy they went with Slave 1. I'm sure we'll see a Tie soon enough.