Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Master Replicas Toy Fair 2004 Coverage

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Steve, any way of finding out if they are going to do any kind of Installment plan for the AT-AT right off the bat? I liked how MR offered the pyament plan on some of the sabers they had out for awhile. Would really be great if they did offer it tho. I am going to try and get it anyways. Just have to figure a way out to get money for it.

Sir Steve, any idea on the cost of the AT-AT, that is just sweet.
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

Yeah I'm betting that the cost of that Walker is gonna be big. I hope Mater Replicas releases some more info on it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Steve, great coverage of everything! Thanks!

My MR question for you: Do you have any pics of the Klingon Disruptor (if it was there)? I couldn't figure out what the metallic-log-looking thing was under Leia's blaster, but then, I wouldn't know a disruptor if it hit me on the head. I'm looking for a pic to show a friend.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Hey Steve, great coverage of everything! Thanks!

My MR question for you: Do you have any pics of the Klingon Disruptor (if it was there)? I couldn't figure out what the metallic-log-looking thing was under Leia's blaster, but then, I wouldn't know a disruptor if it hit me on the head. I'm looking for a pic to show a friend.
    Predator Spear.

Sir Steve, can you ask MR if they might consider doing a lifesize Han Solo in Carbonite in the future? Thanks-
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I could go for a Lifesize Han in Carbonite! I'd pay for that over an AT-At any day. More for your $.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The likelihood isn't that great of them doing Han in Carbonite as Illusive Originals did him back in '96 or '97. Back then he retailed for $1200, I would imagine that he would go for a little bit more now. I'm still kicking myself for not getting him then.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars