Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Code 3's Slave I - is it 12"?

I was reading Yakface moments ago and theres a piece of older news on Code 3's Slave I. It goes on to mention "it'll look great with a Marmit Fett". Went to Code3 site but there was no mentioning of the ship's scale. If its indeed 12", then this will be a huge one and I'll be looking forward to owning one. Anyone has any info?
    Sorry if this was discussed before, haven't been too into SW these days.
    Any info is greatly appreciate

Nope. Not 12". I think they're just saying that they'd look good displayed together. I know the Falcon is 1:80, and the X-Wing is 1/38th.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thank you very much JJB on the clear up. On one hand, I'm sad that this piece of really nice looking Slave I is not 12" and on the other hand, glad - that I do not need to pay big time for it

You'll probably still be paying bigtime!

The final version they release will be about 2X - 2.5X an Action Fleet vehicle.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Nah, if its not 12", then I won't want to own one
    Thanks for the input. But come to think of it, there really isn't much 12" vehicle around other than the Speeder Bike and Sith Speeder. I suppose the other stuffs would be too big to make.

Hello Humsup

Slave I is slightly over 12 inches and is 1:65 in scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Code 3 Collectibles
    Hello Humsup

Excellent to hear and see you here.

Hello Humsup

When do we get to preorder this badboy?

Soon, very soon. Keep an eye on your email in the next week or so for the order date. Guild members, of course, have one week to pre-order before everyone else.

Soon, very soon. Keep an eye on your email in the next week or so for the order date. Guild members, of course, have one week to pre-order before everyone else.
    NICE! I'm beyond excited to get this piece. Thanks for the update Code 3.