Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Episode 2 Catalog Scans (Figure)Pictures!!!!!!!!!

Collectstarwars.com have Catalog Scans from the EP2 LINE,they have pictures of all the following!!:

Basic Figure Collection 1 Assortment
    Basic Figure Collection 2 Assortment
    Deluxe Figure Assortment
    Attack Beast Assortment
    Electronic Figures
    Gen-Y Figures
    Preview Figures
    Fighter Vehicles
    Lightsabers

Thoughts???
    Last edited by GNT; 12-07-2001 at 07:53 PM.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I dunno...look kinda fake... I mean even for mock-ups Obi-Wan shouldn't really have an E1 obi-wan head if we've already seen him with his Episode II head.

And the Slave II...pretty much pathetic. Gatling gun and smart bomb? The Jedi Starfighter is kinda cheesy with the hidden cannons and such..

The Gen-Y figures are just what teenagers DON'T want. We want A-R-T-I-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N. It's called coming up with our own poses.

The bent lightsaber, kinda cheesy...

Deluxe figures, kung fu Mace?

Preview figs, well ok if they're coming out sooner than the others then they not show pictures of the prototypes or something so that we can see the actual fig instead of just a picture?

Beast packs... that one with the funky bug legs looks like they used the arachnid thing from Starship Troopers....

Maybe I was a little harsh, those are the only scans I looked at, but I wasn't impressed with what I saw... and theres really no way to tell if it's fake or real, wouldn't be that hard to fake...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Basic Figure Collection 1 Assortment

Obi Wan (CC),Kit Fisto and Anakin

Basic Figure Collection 2 Assortment

Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard and Tusken Raider w/child

Preview Figures

Zam Wesell and Shaak ti

Gen-Y Figures

Darth Maul and Jango Fett

Attack Beast Assortment

The Reek and Acklay

Deluxe Figure Assortment

Mace Windu and Nexu

Electronic Figures

Jango Fett

Lightsabers

Anakins and the counts Lightsabers

Fighter Vehicles

Slave 1,Jedi Starfighter and Republic cruiser carry case

Most of the pics are either concept sketches, reference photos or mock-ups but otherwise cool
    Last edited by GNT; 12-07-2001 at 08:32 PM.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Why is Kit Fisto in collection 1? Who is he?

Originally posted by Tycho
    Why is Kit Fisto in collection 1? Who is he?

Kit Fisto is a Jedi Knight and I belive his on the Council (although I cant remember for sure though?)
    GNT
    ''

If these are fakes then someone went to a whole lot of trouble to make them.

Nikto Jedi? Cool! GenY figures? Okay, whatever. Green bladed Dooku's saber? Seems someone hasn't seen the Forbidden Love trailer.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Nikto Jedi? Cool! GenY figures? Okay, whatever. Green bladed Dooku's saber? Seems someone hasn't seen the Forbidden Love trailer.
    Or even learnt how to spell Zam! Its probably from Hasbro,Nobody could make so many mistakes except for them!!!!!!
    GNT
    ''

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Well, rumors say we will see a hologram photo of Dooku with Qui-Gon from a time before he left the Jedi order and becomes a sepratist. (Not trying to be to spolierish, but the trailer does show him with a red lightsaber.)

So, maybe when he was a jedi, before he built the red bladed saber, his knightly saber was the same grip, only green bladed. Makes sense to me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

P.S. I agree, a Nikto Jedi....cool!
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Kit Fisto looked pretty good. What's up with Obi Wans "in motion' lightsaber?

I liked the 'Removable armor" action on Jango. What makes him ELECTRONIC? How big is he supposed to be? That Darth Maul looks super lame. Why is he with the AOTC stuff? he's dead...

How big is the Reek and Acklay suposed to be. It would be nice to see a figure next to them for scale.

The Slave-1 is an old mold as we suspected. The Jedi Starfighter and Republic Gunships look cool. A carry-case? How big is that thing??

An Imperial Guard!!! cooool!!!!!

Okay, so we established that these are probably leaked Hasbro printing proofs for the upcoming catalog pending actual product pictures etc. possibly half the stuff hasn't even been finished enough for pictures yet. The Slave -1 is a disappointment only if it's the same mold. But considering they used an episode one Obi in place of the episode two Obi we've seen already packaged, isn't it just possible that the pic of Slave -1 is just a stand in for the final product?

Shaak ti looks well cool. Love the movie still depicting her weilding her lightsaber. Nice indeed to see a female Jedi in action.

The Reek is big but not massive. height wise he is about as high as a Kaadu. Length about the same as a Fambaa. Guesstimate only.

Tusken female and child looked cool. The child looked like a movie photo to me rather than drawn like the mother.

The Nexu looked like a muppets reject though. dear oh dear..... Maybe it'll grow on me the more I look at it.

Is that Sam jackson in that Photo next to the drawing of mace? Don't look like it to me. just looks like some bald geezer who popped in for a pint of brown ale or something. Odd...

The lightsaber will be green due to a red blade not being available for the picture. so they probably just kitbashed a green blade onto it for the sake of having a photo to add to the catalog proofs.

the Jedi starfighter looks sweet with action features and folding wings and stuff. I wondered why it looked funny in the trailers, due to the wings folding in of course. Hmmmmm, what happens to the astro droid then? Nice design but a silly one I must say. Won't that pointy front end be a child safety hazard? how will they get this past safety standards officials? Could be a problem for us in the UK.