Question - Sku's and Cases

I had a question perhaps someone with knowledge about the sku bar codes could help me out with. I've been thinking about buying cases of figures from EE, but i've been trying to figure out options for what to do with the extra figures in the case. I could always sell them to folks here on the boards, but what if I couldn't get rid of some of them. I was wondering if it would be possible to take them to a walmart or target and sell them to them.

Are the sku's different on figures you get from EE? Or would this even work. I couldn't find anything morally or legally wrong with this because it's not like you'd be getting more money than you paid back for the figures and walmart would in turn have a product they could sell. Of course my logic could be off on this one, wouldn't be the first time.

So does anyone have any answers, thoughts. I welcome your discussion

I would recommend either trading them, selling them, or keeping them. Don't take figures back to stores you didn't buy them from. Especially older figures. All it does is lead to clogging the pegs, and then you screw local collectors out of being able to get the latest figures cause the store doesn't get anymore because there's a ton of pegwarmers on the racks. So yes, it's morally wrong. Since you didn't buy the figure there. And you're making them pay money out to you, that you never paid in.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well I was thinking about the newest figures, like when there is two j'quille's per case. That wouldn't peg warm at all. But your right it would most likely be better to help someone out on the boards. Thanks for your input

I agree with Jar Jar, odds are there will always be someone looking for a figure, and odds are you will have it to trade, b/c it seems someone is always looking for a duplicate, or rather a hard to find figure in their area.

-Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yeah, sell or trade them on the borads or even ebay. If you live in a small isolated town like I do, then if you return them tothe stores they will sit there. I know for a fact, I bought wave 1 CW carded. Then three weeks later I found the value packs and returned the single figures. 2 of them are still on the shelf, and that was 3 weeks before x-mas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well I went ahead and ordered wave 4 from EE. According to them it's going to be available next month. So anyone thats interested in buying my extras from wave 4, for cost just drop me a PM