Page 101 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2128
    Djas is in A New Hope.I dont know exactly where,most likely in the Cantina Scene
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I just watched ANH last night and I saw him in the cantina. It was funny because I never noticed him before. Also, I saw Bo Sheck in there.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Hi to all.

Just writing to say hi to all. And to tell everyone that Orlando rockz and can't wait til I finish college so I can move over there. Well yesterday went to my local KB Toys here in Puerto Rico and every episode 1 and power of the force figure we're in clearence. I bought Queen Amidala & PAdme for 2 dollars each. Also bought Hoth rebel soldier for 2 dollars and the Jabba the Hutt with the glob for 1.99 and that is the best Jabba ever made. I also bought Boba Fett from episode 2 but that cost me 5 dollars. Well I'm still trying to finish my Episode 2 topps cards collection I still need 13 more. If anyone out there has some and wants to trade let me know. Well I got to run. May the force be with you...always!!!
    May the force be with you...always!!!

Last year I was Jar Jar Binks- Homer J. Simpson

Good sellers & traders: Toyseller1,MichaelV103,cessolone & Jaypea,cd2112

Looking for:
    Zodac
    Battle Fist

Spike figure

Cool finds ELO.I cant wait until POTJ goes on clearance at the WM near me.They want 6 dollars for them still..must be having duelisons.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

hi

Insane Jedi Girl, over here is hard to find POTJ figures I've only seen like 4-5 figures the only ones I got are Duro,Jar Jar Binks & Lando Bespin Escape. Hope in the near future to find more. Okay got to run. May the force be with you...always!!!
    May the force be with you...always!!!

Last year I was Jar Jar Binks- Homer J. Simpson

Good sellers & traders: Toyseller1,MichaelV103,cessolone & Jaypea,cd2112

Looking for:
    Zodac
    Battle Fist

Spike figure

Absolutely nothing new here.

Local Walmart has two 12" Dagobah Luke w/ Yoda on clearance for $20. Hopefully that means POTJ is next-in-line, although all we have here now are Zam and R3.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Hey everyone. I found the new accesory packs and action fleet sets at target today. PM me if you want to know which one. I bought the Biker Scout one. I love the helmet drum set. Bye for now.
    Wanna buy a used droid?

Jawa,How does the Arena pack look?

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Jawa,How does the Arena pack look?
    It looks pretty cool, but it is just another Battle Droid and at $10 bucks a shot I had to be selective. I bought the Biker Scout one, which I think is the coolest.
    Wanna buy a used droid?

MY Tampa Walmart has a Jango Fett Room guard if anyone is interested.

Mace

ANyone have a PARTY store in your city? I'm looking for SW Halloween stuff BESIDES ANakin and JAngo sets.
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com