Page 5 of 213 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Talking

..Yeah I suppose so

Your looking for a non-starwars page for whatever your looking for?..try www.figures.com I dont know how much It'll help you though
    http://pub96.ezboard.com/starwarsthecollective -SW RP
    -Impressive,Most Impressive,but you are not a Jedi yet-

What's up guys!

I picked up a B-Wing for $9.97 at the Cassleberry Target today. Figured it was worth it.

I also bought an Ep. I Armored Scout Transport at Alt. Springs TRU for $1.97.

They actually had several Interceptors on the shelf and 1 Luke Bacta Tank.

Thats all for now!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I went there and did not see any B-wings, where there any left? The one by my house on 1792, right?

There were 3 left on an endcap facing the back wall where the games are. I picked up one and a lady got one for her husband. It was the one on 17/92. I'm not sure how long they had been there. Good luck!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

yeah, well I guess I missed it because I checked again. Oh well.

KB at Oveido mall has some peg warmers for 2.99 (Leia General, Chop Suey Darth Mall, R2, and Tatooine Quigon)

I am off to Ft. Lauderdale today. It is always fun going there because they have a better supply of stuff than we do here. OK, take it easy guys.

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I had a chance to post. First off, Charles, great deal on the B-Wing. Ive been looking but they went fast after that second markdown. Remember all the trouble we went through to get that doggon thing.
    Also, check KMarts for the deluxe figures. I have seen them there a few times. Hopefully the next wave will be out soon, give us something to shoot for.

Hey Alan!

Nice to see we're all still here from time to time. I guess I got lucky on the B-Wing.

I currently have the Luke & Maul deluxe figs. Looking for the other 2, though.

I did pick up a Vader Palm Talker. He made the trip to NC during Thanksgiving. We stopped at South of the Border on the NC/SC line and bought him a mini sombrero. It fit perfectly. He is now known as Senor Vader. Beware his Mexican Darkside!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

LOL..Senor Vader?

Anyways,Not much happening here in Ocala

Did anyone see the new 25th Anniversary items they are going to put out?If not,check out CollectStarwars.com

They could have did a better job on the Luke and Leia set though...oh well.
    http://pub96.ezboard.com/starwarsthecollective -SW RP
    -Impressive,Most Impressive,but you are not a Jedi yet-

Hey Guys!

Has anyone seen any of the latest wave out? I haven't been out and about lately.

Later!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!