Page 51 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Went to WM,they didnt have anything new.Then it suddenly hit me as to why.My dad was talking to a WM employee(since he works there too).She commented on how her husband had the 1977 ANH jacket and on how much he likes the movies.The only thing I can think of,is that she is getting the stock people to hold rare or hard-to-find figures for her husband.

So,I guess even scaplers exist here in Slowcala
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

i went to KB they had nothin, hopin they would have though
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Hello all . I'm on the hunt this weekend (Saturday). I get every other weekend off from work and usually go toy hunting then. My last trip was to Ft. Meyers, so this time I'll probably head towards Sarasota. If I find any goodies I'll let you know and hook up whoever I can. Wish me luck
    Wanna buy a used droid?

Me again. If anyone wants those Target exclusives LMK and I will let you guys know when they come in. After all, I work there.
    Wanna buy a used droid?

jango Jett 12"

Their is a Jango Jett 12" at the kmart on SR 70 just off of I-75 in Bradenton, Fla if anyone is interested. The top corner of the box was slightly damaged......

hey jawa i would like the battle droid one.

I too will be on the hunt, after i get off work. i will try and find people things, doubt i will, it sucks so bad, nothin new. and when i found another ani hanger duel, it was at FAO and i woulda had to pay 9.99. so i gave it too a family who was shopping for a birthday present.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Originally posted by AT-AT Man
    hey jawa i would like the battle droid one.

I too will be on the hunt, after i get off work. i will try and find people things, doubt i will, it sucks so bad, nothin new. and when i found another ani hanger duel, it was at FAO and i woulda had to pay 9.99. so i gave it too a family who was shopping for a birthday present.
    No prob AT-AT. I think we got some figs in at work. I'll see if I can get you an Ani HD tomorrow. Since the 23rd, we've gotten in two cases of dudes, but they were all the same stuff from the first release. Nothing new.
    Wanna buy a used droid?

Hey Sid, your Adi and chips are going out tomorrow. Enjoy. By the way, do you (or anyone else) have any extra freeze frames up for grabs? I have almost 4 freeze frame books full, but still missing some. I have extra Frito-lay Star pics if anyone needs 'em. My buddy and I went in on a lot of 100 off of Ebay. And I'm still missing 3. Oh well, can't win 'em all.
    Wanna buy a used droid?

thats cool jawa, when are those sets supposed tpo be in.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Has everybody seen the news about the Disney Star Tours figures? I can't wait.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!