Anyone used the Digital Copy of the Clone Wars Release?

Hey there, I am trying to learn about these digital copies and decide if i should jump up to Bluray and use the digital copy on my computer as a substitute for the DVD format. I havent yet used a Digital copy and this thing is making me feel like an old man.

Any comments on this?

I haven't, but I am very curious, I've always wondered who uses those and how.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, I have a couple of DVD's and Blu-Rays that came with "digital copy" but have not used them yet.

I also bought Supernatural Season 3 which also comes with an iPod version of the series. Simply put the "iPod copy" was a type of promo code, you pull up iTunes and enter the code and begin downloading the series from iTunes.

The iPod/iTunes thing was actually an idea I had more than 2 years ago! I was very excited when I saw that they were doing something like this. I'd like to see more of this in the future, especially with television shows.

Apple has now implemented two of my three major strategies for increasing their profit margins.

My other ideas were to use the iPhone as a model for a basic "widescreen" iPod. That was probably in the works long before I thought of it and has been on the market for some time now.

The third idea, was to market their OS for PC owners!!!

Obviously the last idea would be the most controversial and profitable of the three.
    May the force be with you.