Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aotc:dotf

Question Aotc:dotf

I have a 6.5 meg .wmv (looks like it was once a .mov) and it's Dual-of-the-Fates done to Episode 2. Question is, where did it appear? I never saw anything on it, anywhere. I got it from KaZaA, or somewhere else. I'm not sure when, I think it was on one of the occasions that I bring my computer into school, and download stuff all day.

What do you mean, how was "duel of the fate," a music track, "Done" to AOTC??? Did it replace the "across the stars" love theme or something? IMHO playing dotf during the picnic frolic would be kinda silly...

i don't really know what you're talking about, but duel of the fates was playing for part of anakin's trek to find the tusken raiders...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

You're right. It was playing, albeit a shorter and modified version.

Seemed out of place though, Imperial March would've been way better.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well, they played the Imperial March during Anakin's confession, so it's all good.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Seemed out of place though, Imperial March would've been way better.
    I thought Duels of the Fates was a pretty good choice for that scene. It's one of the few pieces of musice from TPM that I think is really good; it's strong and vibrant and exciting. I thought it fit Anakins quest well.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

The titles of it though, he wasn't dueling anyone, but rather having a Tusken Raider BBQ. Imperial March would've fit because it was out of anger and it ties into Vader.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

No - but then who are the "fates" in TPM, and who were they dueling?
    Anakin's future is at a major intersection during that sequence; his fate is beginning to be decided.

Let's see, Caesar--Darth Maul dueling Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, and Naboo against the Trade Federation. And Maul, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan each met their fate--Obi-Wan's fate being the one who trains the future Darth Vader.