View Poll Results: What do you think of the Tiger Jango Fett?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fantastic!

    167 82.67%
  • It's ok, but not fantastic.

    20 9.90%
  • I don't like it.

    15 7.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    It looks like a statue, but it looks REALLY clean.
    Look forward to seeing and hearing more.
    The power of the force

  2. #12

    Thumbs up WOW!

    I am really impressed. This thing looks great. I hope the realscan technology spits out figures looking as good as this item. I probably won't get it though cause I'm only into the 3 3/4" scale.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

    "Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

  3. #13

    Re: WOW!

    Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I am really impressed. This thing looks great. I hope the realscan technology spits out figures looking as good as this item. I probably won't get it though cause I'm only into the 3 3/4" scale.
    Same here I probably wont get it as I also just collect the 3inch figures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  4. #14
    I really hoipe that all the figures coming look this good and are moveable in all the areas,legs arms and such.If they are we will be in for a real treat.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

    "Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

  5. #15
    It looks really great, but I can't see it being more than a one-pose figure. I'm guessing its a 12'' style figure like the talking 12'' from E1.

    Very McFarlane-esque, lot of detail, no decent articulation.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

  6. #16
    Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    It looks really great, but I can't see it being more than a one-pose figure. I'm guessing its a 12'' style figure like the talking 12'' from E1.

    Very McFarlane-esque, lot of detail, no decent articulation.
    So if it was a 12", then they'd have room for articulation at the knees and legs, and so on.

    No....I think it's smaller. Plus Tiger Electronics didn't make the Talking 12", Hasbro Direct did.... so it's still something else.

  7. #17
    No matter what size it is, with what I've seen from the figure, even if he has a lot of articulation, he still can't be posed in any other position then the one shown. His bent legs and straight left arm are pretty much stuck in that position.

    If he is a 3'' figure, he'll be very similar to 300th Fett. A lot of articulation, but still a one-poser.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

  8. #18
    Looks like a nine inch figure to me. It's not crude enough to be a twelve inch one and too detailed to be a four inch one. Something i noticed is how squat this makes jango look. Like he has really short arms and legs and a chunky torso. Odd.

    I won't be buying any nine or twelve inch figures as they all take up far too much room and I'm reserving it for the four inch figures and vehicles and beasties.

    I agree that this is nice and clean looking if a little colourful, but what are the electronics - voice clips and blaster effects? hmmm.
    I'm more interested in what the electronics in the four inch scale Reek are. Presumably they are sound clips of roars similar to the Jurrasic park III dinos. A tiny button hidden in the neck that you push to make it roar. guess that would work really well for jango here. push a tiny button on his gauntlet and make the rocket pack light up, or push it again to make him say something menacing etc. yeah, that'd work.

  9. #19
    Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    No matter what size it is, with what I've seen from the figure, even if he has a lot of articulation, he still can't be posed in any other position then the one shown. His bent legs and straight left arm are pretty much stuck in that position.
    From the looks of it he does have articulation in both of his elbows
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO