View Poll Results: What do you think of the Tiger Jango Fett?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fantastic!

167 82.67%
  • It's ok, but not fantastic.

20 9.90%
  • I don't like it.

15 7.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up What do you think of the Tiger Jango Fett?

Tell us what you think!

(http://www.figures.com/databases/act...how_article=16)

Personally, I am in just complete awe... fantastic sculpt!

This is a Tiger Electronics toy which is Hasbro owned.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

A figure with non articulated legs? (I don't know if we know the final answer to this one...) What do you think? Fans might get a little uh...perturbed. I can see for as far as the sculpt detail, it might be justified..... and finally when we pose the figures, leg articulation is not as often utilized...BUT....? What do you think?

I haven't decided myself yet. But I voted for "Not enough articulation" and hope this doesn't continue as a trend for the next year full of figures...

The legs are articulated at the crotch, but it's a V-crotch like the Star Trek figures from Playmates or the recent Aurra Sing. I like how the holsters' straps are glued around the articulation, that looks really awesome, though probably won't be good for the actual articulation. I wonder what that hole in the front pouch is for.

Anyway, I think it looks really cool, but probably not enough worth-while articulation for my tastes. I'll still gladly buy it though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It looks ok

We've seen this before on the official site and around the places(Although the one SSG seems to be multi coloured so it seems than the others!)

The first coloured version we saw of it (with the man behind it) seems to be a 12" figure, plus with what JediTricks has said about it being electronic in the EP2 section, it probably is and makes sense
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It's not the same, I saw the one you're talking about, that one is different, it has crisper details and different hand poses, and no articulation at all.

As for size, you won't be able to accurately tell sizes from protos anymore, I think, because the Realscan system spits out larger items than the Hasbro finished products.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is the helmet removable? And why is his rangefinder stuck to the side of his head? Even the POTF2 version of Fett didn't have that problem.

It's a great looking statue, I'll give it that. Except for the rangefinder thing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I am guessing here, but maybe the rangefinder is molded onto the helmet because the helmet is removable and needs to be one piece.

I think it's a figure, not a statue. It's got that same kind of pre-posed articulation as the Obi-Wan figure Hasbro showed a while back (thanks to Thrawn for pointing that out).

I was being sarcastic.

But I do feel better now that it's been listed as a Tiger Electronics figure.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

So any speculation on 'what is a Tiger Electronics Figure?'

In the past, that has been an Anakin with a Naboo fighter game, etc.

This figure could be 3 3/4" and just have a voice chip inside him.

Then there was the talking 12" Qui-Gon, JarJar, Maul, and C-3PO...

What size do you think he is?