Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

General Grievous Picture

Amazon has the fifth book of Boba Fett and on the cover is General Grievous (EP III) lead bad guy.

Amazon link

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boba-fett-5.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	7521  
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I kinda like him; he looks pretty sweet. It should be interesting to see him in action. I haven't paid attention to the spy reports about him, so it should be sweet to watch him in action. cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Anyone been following the books? Any idea why Jango (or Boba dressed as Jango) appears on the cover? Is he using one of Jango's basic suits for his own right now. And not the version he wears in the original trilogy? Or does Jango maybe appear in flashback?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like the picture, very cool, but are you sure its him? I think its pure speculation at the moment what grevious looks like.
    [font=Arial Black]Never underestimate an Ewok! Sticks and stones break Stormtrooper's bones![/font]
    [font=Arial]"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."[/font]
    [font=Arial]"Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follow's him"- Obi-wan Kenobi[/font]
    [font=Arial]Great Seller:- Mr JabbaJohnL[/font]

Looks pretty goofy to me, worse than I even imagined.

Still, he doesn't look as silly as Asaaj Ventress or Durge.

Yes, we're pretty sure it's him. The synopsis for the book, fits what we know of the character.

On his first big assignment for Jabba the Hutt, Boba must confront a new galactic villain -- a sinister force who will play a significant role in the upcoming film StarWars: Episode III!

And the description we've heard about the character fits what the cyborg looks like on the front cover of the novel.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-11-2004 at 01:55 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

goofy question alert: how old is Boba supposed to be in this book? wasn't he like 10 in AOTC? How many years are between Ep II and III? I'm just curious as to how he'd be able to fit in to the costume and all that jazz.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Where are those General Grievous doubters at? You remember, the ones who said this was a fanboy make believe character.

heh heh heh . . . The picture of him makes me laugh. I think it is the shape of the head. It's like a suppository, grievous indeed.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Here's another Grievous shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grievous.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	7531  
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!