Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Episode III pics!!! I deliver agian!

Last edited by -Durge-; 02-11-2004 at 02:44 AM.

These were also in the Insider, but these are pretty new. Just so you know, the different clone paintings are possible ones made quickly on the computer by some guy, so these all might not be in the actual film.

Muchas gracias Durgeito.. I like the ones with Padme.. She be hot hoooeeee!
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kirk
    Muchas gracias Durgeito.. I like the ones with Padme.. She be hot hoooeeee!
    No problem Darth Kirk, It's nice to see someone appreciate my work.

Natalie Portman. No matter how evil i become i could never kill a lovely like her.
    Uttapu? Is that the rock Obiwan is climbing out off? Does he fall asleep in there?. Uttapu (Utter-poo) i hope that isnt a sign for how EP3 will turn out! In honour of Obiwan i will grow a beard like the photo of him!
    [font=Arial Black]Never underestimate an Ewok! Sticks and stones break Stormtrooper's bones![/font]
    [font=Arial]"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."[/font]
    [font=Arial]"Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follow's him"- Obi-wan Kenobi[/font]
    [font=Arial]Great Seller:- Mr JabbaJohnL[/font]

Darkness Shroud can I please make you understand that Episode III can't be awful, or even bad, or even neutrally OK.. It is gonnna kick some major behind.. and the reason why this IS confirmed is because the leaked info. alone is gonna be amazing to watch: Space Battle opening sequence, Yoda with Chewie on Kashyyyk, Troopers turning on Jedis, The Longest Jedi Battle between Ani and Obi, The birth of the twins, Death of sweet Padme, and the pinnacle of the sextology, Anakin's conversion to Darth Vader.. and PLUS stuff that we don't even know yet... Come now, please tell me how you can doubt it after ALL that..

Oh and the battle between Sidious and Yoda, Anakin destroying both Mace and Dooku.. Hachi MachiHELP, I'M IN STAR WARS OVERDRIVE AGAIN!!!! OK.. calm down, hmmmmm, breathe in and out.. hmmmm.. calm down.. calm.. OK.. I am relaxed.. but Episode 3 shant disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by r3pohh yeah
    thanks for the pics, i enjoyed them
    No problem.