Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Clone wars at Toy Fair.

What do you think? Series 3?

Iwould hope so. A couple more waves fromthe TV show would be great. ANd Ihope and pray that Obi w/speeder is there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hope we get Obi-Wan in trooper disguise.

-Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Hey, could you maybe add a question mark to the title? I got all excited but then saw it was just a wishlist forum again. So more people don't get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Hey, could you maybe add a question mark to the title? I got all excited but then saw it was just a wishlist forum again. So more people don't get confused.
    I was just coming in to do that very thing.

Thumbs down

Perhaps this thread could be merged with the other purely speculative Clone Wars Animated Wave 3 thread that Durge started, at least until there actually is or isn't a wave 3 to report about at 2004 Toy Fair?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    I hope we get Obi-Wan in trooper disguise.

-Matt
    Yes, yes yes!!!

I would be very surprised if theres not another couple of waves planned. None of the figures already released seem to be warming the pegs.