Hybrid View

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

First the Unleashed, and now a bust?! Between these and the offerings from MR and Code 3, this looks like it will be a very good year.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Very cool. I dont buy them, but they sound nice. I might have to look into the Boba Fett one. Whats the running tab on these anyways?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It looks like you may end up paying in the $80 to $100 range for the Boba Fett bust. The Boba, Vader and Yoda are the 3 most popular, it seems.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Youch, good thing my B-day is coming up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Gentle Giant Bossk Announced

Spotted a couple of the Gentle Giant Bossk busts at Suncoast today. May want to check your local Musicland stores (Media Play, Sam Goody, Suncoast) if you're looking for this one.

Re: Gentle Giant Bossk Announced

I spotted a few Bossk Minibusts at Media Play. He was $40.99. Worth the price I say. Thats funny since they Star Wars busts have never really appeared at retail. Maybe the upcoming Stormtrooper Minibust will show up as well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett