Tie Bombers at WalMart

This past weekend in a Massachusetts WalMart, I found the Tie Bomber on clearance for $15. There was only one left. Also, there were several Cantina Figures from the first series, Greedo, Mowmar Nadon, and Ponda Baba. Has anyone else noticed these in the clearance section?

Those were clearanced along time ago where I live. The figures were sold at 2 bucks a pop back in September, and the Tie, I got for 20 in August. You got a good pick up with the Tie at that price. Congrats
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw a lot of dusty Cantina figures on horrible cards. It kinda made me mad but I will either get them on bad cards or just go to eBay.

-Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Funny how some items are peg warmers in some areas and hot sellers in others. In the Seattle area, both the Tie Bomber and the Cantina Wave 1 sold out in a matter of days. The animated Wave 1 figs are now the lastest set of peg warmers in my area.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

My WalMart...one Jango Fett Pilot.... I thought things would change during Christmas.....they had one Jango Fett Pilot. I stop there every morning before work hoping they'll have the new figures....they still have the same Jango Fett Pilot....I think I'm just going to buy the damn thing and set it on fire so I don't have to look at it anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by angellus
    My WalMart...one Jango Fett Pilot.... I thought things would change during Christmas.....they had one Jango Fett Pilot. I stop there every morning before work hoping they'll have the new figures....they still have the same Jango Fett Pilot....I think I'm just going to buy the damn thing and set it on fire so I don't have to look at it anymore....

I'll go get the 5 padme Areans from my store and we can have a Bon-Fire
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten