Looking For: R1-G4 and Clone Troopers!

To reiterate, I'm looking for an MOC R1-G4 and some MOC Clone Troopers (either the Super Articulated version, or the army-builder 3 packs - I don't care about the colors). And I really don't mind the conditions of the cards, as long as the figures are fine.

Right now, for trades, I can more than likely offer: Rappertunie (Jabba's Palace), Lando Calrissian (Jabba's Sail Barge) and Holographic Luke Skywalker.

If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Thanks much!
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

i am interested in the lando and the rappertunie and the luke. is there anything else that your looking for to trade. i might have some think that you might need. just let me know.
    thanks
    george

Quote Originally Posted by Lman316
    To reiterate, I'm looking for an MOC R1-G4 and some MOC Clone Troopers (either the Super Articulated version, or the army-builder 3 packs - I don't care about the colors). And I really don't mind the conditions of the cards, as long as the figures are fine.

Right now, for trades, I can more than likely offer: Rappertunie (Jabba's Palace), Lando Calrissian (Jabba's Sail Barge) and Holographic Luke Skywalker.

If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Thanks much!
    I have 3 red clone troopers and 1 super posable clone trooper if you would like to trade...they are all moc in exellent condition...
    shoot me an email if intrested juejue11@hotmail.com