The Blue or Green Debate

I just recently bought Bariss Offee to add to my work in progress Diorama. My question is:

Is the figure's Green bladed Lightsaber correct? Or is it blue? I watched AOTC a while ago and I couldnt spot her so I couldnt tell what color it was.

Please let me know as I'd really like this diorama to be movie acurate. thank you.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I am pretty positive it was a green blad..........or was it blue?. No its green, 99.9% sure. I hate when people bring up questions like this because it makes me second guess myself.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, I'm 100% sure that it's blue. The figure is wrong! Either because they wanted her to be different than Aayla or similar to Luminara. But use one from another figure with a blue blade.

Every pic I've seen of her, except the one on the card, has blue. And she's blue in the movie when she ignites behind her head, next to Agen Kolar.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yes it is blue. Just checked out Red6 website. Got this pic of it.

Now where is that funny ciggarette?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bariss.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	7545  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks guys. I just got me a spare Obi-Wan Pilot today to use in a Jedi Starfighter Im gettin in the mail in about a week, so I used his blue blade on her hilt.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy