Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Galactic Beauty Nominations

OK, I would love for anyone here to help us all deduce which character is considered the 'hottest' female in the Star Wars Universe:

A. Princess Leia (Golden Bikini)
    B. Padme (Geonosis Battle Garb)
    C. Gardulla the Hutt (Phantom Menace)
    D. Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars)
    E. Aurra Sing (Podrace {2 seconds})

I am torn between A and B..
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

I held a poll on my SW website (back when I had a SW website ) asking visitors to choose between Padme, Leia, Adi Gallia, Mara Jade, Oola, and Yarna d'al Gargan. It was pretty split between Padme and Leia, with Mara showing strong in third place.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at. . . Where's Mara? You got a thing against redheads?

From the options you've given, my vote goes, resoundingly, to Princess Leia Organa-Solo.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Leia, but I prefer her in the ANH outfit, then the slave outfit, and a close 3rd is her ANH ceremony outfit. She's a stunning beauty.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

2-1B (if he she were reprogrammed with a feminine voice)

I think Padme looks most beautiful in her Tatooine blue-ish dress and also her picnic gown. Those hair bun net things are great !

OK, thats 2 for Leia and 1 for Padme.. lets keep it rollin..

Padme in her Battle Garb. I also really like her in the Picnic Dress.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Padme when she's on that balcony with anakin after he has the nightmare is about as beautiful as any woman I've ever seen on a a screen. It almost makes me cry. As for Leia, this might sound weird but I've always thought she looked the hottest in the hoth suit. I can't put my finger on it but there's just something about her in that suit.....
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

This is a heated battle its 3-3 a tie.. Keep on voting... Hey, what happened to the Gardulla the Hutt fans out there

I love Padme ( i could never kill her, no matter how evil i became).
    [font=Arial Black]Never underestimate an Ewok! Sticks and stones break Stormtrooper's bones![/font]
    [font=Arial]"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."[/font]
    [font=Arial]"Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follow's him"- Obi-wan Kenobi[/font]
    [font=Arial]Great Seller:- Mr JabbaJohnL[/font]

OK.. Padme has taken the lead over Leia 4 to 3.. Well Padme will come back in Episode 3 1/2 and will in fact be a zombie.. It has been confirmed that there will be an Episode where all the deceased good guys/gals come back as zombies and attack the Empire, a la Night of the Living Dead'. So expect some awesome carnage with Padme having a rib or intestine hanging out of her mouth..and Qui Gon will be looking for brains, brains..