Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Holy Crap: Family Guy Figures From Mezco!!! (merged)

We got our first look and news about the Family Guy figure line, over on Action-Figure.com. Hopefully the line will do well, and we'll get more then just the one series. Because they're not doing Meg in Series one. Yet we're going to get two Stewies. Here's the news and a couple pictures from over there.
    Mezco: US TOYFAIR: Family Guy
    You've wondered if someone would ever do Family Guy figures. Well the good news is that Mezco will be releasing Family Guy figures and have them on show at the US ToyFair...

Family Guy is due out Mid-September and will see the release of:

Stewie
    Peter
    Lois
    Stewie in Pyjamas
    Brian
    Chris

Each will come with a number of accessories. For example, Brian will come with a Martini Glass and a Fire Hydrant amongst others.

There will also be a 12" Talking Stewie who will say phrases from the show.

The Family Guy figures were sculpted by Plan-B.

http://www.action-figure.com/Article11005.html
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Family Guy 1.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	7550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Family Guy 2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	7551   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Family Guy 3.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	7552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Family Guy 4.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	7553  
    Last edited by Beast; 02-12-2004 at 08:25 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

In the words of Stewie: "Victory is mine!!!!"

I'm SOOOOOOOOO GIDDY for these figures mere words cannot explain my giddiness.

Nice how they left out poor Meg though; the forgotten Griffin. Maybe they'll release a figure of her w/ Boba Fetts head (inside joke for fellow FG fanatics) rock on!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

This line could so rock, if they do it right. Shame that it won't be available at regular stores. I've only seen Mezco stuff at Comic Shops and places like Suncoast and Media Player. But hopefully it's got some strong legs. Cause we definatly need Meg. Not to mention Death, Cleveland, Quagmire, and Joe. And so many more.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Very cool, my son and I watch the show almost every night on Cartoon Network. I love the figures, just hopefully they won't make any of Peter in his tidy whites.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hey, if they can make Homer in his undies, we need Peter in his. We also need him in his knight costume. As well as with a big shaggy beard with three baby birds in it. The possibilities for this line are endless.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I have the Austin Powers figure in his British briefs, baring his hairy chest, so I guess having Peter in his underwear couldn't be all that bad.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Mezco has had some lines at TRU in the past, Popeye and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea come to mind, and TRU just got in those Alien/Predator Mezits.

These look cool, but not quite right, like the sculpting could use a little more work still. Either way though, FG is doing pretty well so if Mez can get these out IN TIME they could have a little hit on their hands. Stewie looks weird in 3d!!! Too bad it's Mezco, a larger company would be able to do a line like The Simpsons from Playmates with all the neighbors and some cool playsets.

If they do a Quagmire fig, they HAVE to do a chase version that's nearly naked.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Family Guy figures!!!

These look awesome. Gotta get these. <----------click
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Family Guy figures!!!

Those are freakin' sweet - except for Stewie, he just doesn't look right.
    Great accessories with 'em, especially Peter's and Chris' monkey.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!