Star Wars Trance and Other versions

Has anyone heard the trance versions of many Star Wars songs? There is the Duel of the Fates, Across the Stars, many Imperial March versions etc..Check 'em out and tell me what you think. There is also the Metallica and No Doubt versions of the Imperial March.. Tell me what you think about the different versions/interpretations of the Star Wars music..
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

That Metallica Imperial March is not really Metallica. It's a good sounding march, but for some reason people always want to name the author as Metallica when it's not. No idea why, though.

As for the other songs, I have never heard them.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yup, that was how I downloaded it, it said Metallica Imperial March..

Try driving through light traffic on the highway while listening to duel of the fates.. If you time it right, it can be a blast!

ok.. i dont do it THAT often..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kirk
    Yup, that was how I downloaded it, it said Metallica Imperial March..
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The credit given is false, but it just keeps spreading. It's like how people are always giving the Weird Al name to songs that he has nothing to do with. Maybe they figure no one will want to download the song unless it has big name recognition, like Metallica or Weird Al.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

You should check out the irish band called ASH. They released a greatest hits with a b sides disk. They did a rock version of the cantina band song. Very cool and very funny to drive around playing really loud!
    [font=Arial Black]Never underestimate an Ewok! Sticks and stones break Stormtrooper's bones![/font]
    [font=Arial]"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."[/font]
    [font=Arial]"Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follow's him"- Obi-wan Kenobi[/font]
    [font=Arial]Great Seller:- Mr JabbaJohnL[/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Shroud
    You should check out the irish band called ASH. They released a greatest hits with a b sides disk. They did a rock version of the cantina band song. Very cool and very funny to drive around playing really loud!

Thanks Darkness, I will look em up..

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The credit given is false, but it just keeps spreading. It's like how people are always giving the Weird Al name to songs that he has nothing to do with. Maybe they figure no one will want to download the song unless it has big name recognition, like Metallica or Weird Al.

The first hint it wasn't Metallica should of been that you were able to download it with their name on it.

I have not heard any of these version, bvuth that Cantina remake sounds good. I shall look em up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten