Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Happy (Greg the Hammer) Valentine's Day everybody !

Be sure to put your lover in a figure four leglock.

Yes indeed, one holiday where no amount of bread can hide the truth no matter what the TV says,gotta love it...
    And what better symbol of romance than the- ahhh, well sturdy frame of Greg "The hammer" Valentine..... such a believable character...

Oh and a valentines caution
    Quote Originally Posted by 21-B
    Remember,sir,this new hand is a LOT stronger than your old one.
    Take care with it.
    Hope everyone here has whatever fun can be had in crummy febRuary!!
    \m/\m/
    Last edited by mabudonicus; 02-14-2004 at 08:42 AM.
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Doh! Hey, this is one holiday I am not celebrating this year. I choose to be a happy bachelor!

Savings: Over $200! It's good to be single!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

As i say on most valentine days; "Bah-humbug!!" I think after i do my relentless hours of homework, i'm going to drop water balloons of orange juice out my window on happy couples walking by gazing dreamily into each others eyes. That'll make me feel so much better.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Let's steer clear of the bachelor-weeping, please.

This thread is meant to honor the Great One: G"TH"V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valentinesday.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	7564  

Greg Valentine was awesome. His battels with Tito Santana are classic. IMP best IC champ ever.

Happy GTH Valentines day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't watch Wrestling, so I haven't a clue which of those guys is Greg the hammer. I take it he's not the one gripping the ropes?

Bachelor for life---------BAM!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yeah, that's a pretty good image.. I'm not sure, but is the Hammer putting the squeeze on Hot Rod there???

Were all the myriad connotations intentional, Caesar, or is it just me???
    \m/
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I'd say thats Mr. Piper getting the leg lock applied to him. I'd still rather get the flying forearm than the figure four.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Completely unintentional, mabudon.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    IMP best IC champ ever.
    The Honky Tonk Man might have something to say about that.