Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ok. I only have a few things to say about this.

Being the BTVS fan I am. I'm not actually surprised. I haven't watched nearly enough eps of this season to be informed on whats actually going on. I never really LOved angel the way I love Buffy. .....this sounds so stupid.... anyways Cordy's farewell ep was one of the best hours of television I've seen in a long time. I really do not watch a lot of shows as it is. My favs are Alias, Six Feet Under(which isnt even on now), sex and the city,, although i don't know why, but there's not much else I 'absolutely must watch.' Cordy's leaving the show really felt like the end to me. And all this wolf ram and heart stuff is just asinine. As an aside I really loved Andrews cameo a couple weeks ago.

Sith Killer... Whats your wife's fan site?
    Your signature here!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    Anyway, with all the shows getting axed, it looks like I will be spending more time getting into cable original programing like The Shield (March 9th YEAH!!!), The New Battlestar Gallactica (Hopefully it will run a full 5 seasons or more), Nip/Tuck (if it gets picked up for a new season), and when will The Sopranos be back?

With stuff like this, it's no wonder the big networks are getting their butts kicked.
    The Sopranos 5th season starts March 7th and Nip/Tuck starts its 2nd season on June 22.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

This sucks! The show was brought in a really interesting direction this year and they're cancelling it? I can only hope Joss Whedon will be given the opportunity for some other Buffy-related show. Maybe about a different Slayer or something. Or perhaps the Buffy characters can make the jump to the big screen like the cast from the Star Trek shows.

The WB sucks! They cancel Angel, and yet they continue to run Smallville, which ruins the Superman myth every week by having Clark Kent meet every damn person in the DC Universe--from Perry White to Lois Lane--before he's developed pubic hair.

Quote Originally Posted by angellus
    The WB sucks! They cancel Angel, and yet they continue to run Smallville, which ruins the Superman myth every week by having Clark Kent meet every damn person in the DC Universe--from Perry White to Lois Lane--before he's developed pubic hair.

I'm pretty sure Tom Welling is um... developed....
    Your signature here!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Chazz
    This happened to BTVS during their 5th season so MAYBE UPN will pick up the show.
    Um, Chazz, The WB didn't cancel BTVS. The contract between 20th Century Fox Televsion and The WB expired, meaning that The WB had to renegotiate, but that Fox was also free to field offers from other networks. UPN offered Fox the better deal, and they took it. The WB contract with Fox for Angel was a bit tighter, with no such expiration clause. Although ratings for the show have improved this season, The WB basically just isn't interested in continuing the show--they have their upcoming Dark Shadows revamp to keep bloodsucker fans happy! But, just because The WB canceled it doesn't mean that UPN or TNT (where reruns of Angel are doing extremely well) couldn't pick up the series.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

I kinda like Smallville, except I think Lana is the only person left who dosen't know about Clark.
    May the force be with you.

Sith Killer... Whats your wife's fan site?
    It's called "Musings Across a Pond".

Her online identity is Lilbreck. She visits a lot of fan sites. If you want to check out her site, here is the address:

http://s93597413.onlinehome.us/
    May the force be with you.

Angry Spoiler Warning!

OMG, they're gonna kill off Fred! She's going to get possessed by a demon she accidentally unleashes on tomorrow night's show, and the storyline continues at least until next week (3/3). But, from what's been posted at various sites, Fred is gonna be buying the farm at the end of this demon-possession storyline!

This stinks! First, they toss Charisma Carpenter off the series because she expressed her opinions about the shoddy way The WB was treating the series after they allowed BTVS to slip through their clumsy hands. Then, they finally bring Charisma back in a guest-starring role to resolve the Cordilia-in-a-coma situation, and they kill her off at the end! Now, they're going to take the only female main-cast member left and snuff her, too? GAAAAAH!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

I heard about this and I think it sucks. I have a sinking feeling that Angel will not get the send-off it deserves. The WB executives should all be turned into puppets!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I kinda like Smallville, except I think Lana is the only person left who dosen't know about Clark.
    I like Smallville too, but they take too many liberties with the story. Like that episode where Clark gets struck by lightning while holding Kryptonite and his powers got transferred to the kid he was trying to save. LAME! The last time I checked his powers come from the sun. How the hell do lightning and Kryptonite combine to make them go away? You can't change something that's essential to the lexicon, like the root of his powers. And I can't stand that he runs into all these people that are supposed to be in his life as an adult. They keep saying Lois will be on the show, as well as Bruce Wayne and Wonder Woman. Has the DC Universe gotten so small that it now consists of 16 people?