is there any 12 inch episode 2 stuff?

of all the supposed episode 2 toy lists, we've seen everything from basic figures, vehicles, light sabers, but no lists of 12 inch episode 2 stuff. is hasbro going to release anything is this genre?

[COLOR=teal]They probably will release 12" stuff,if they dont there going to mis a big chance at gaining more cash For 12" does anyone know if they are going to be using fabric or such for them?COLOR]
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

hey sir steve,

i won't ask for photos, but can you tell us what the first 12 inch episode 2 stuff to be released is, if any?

That's asking for trouble that is....
    I think it's safe to say that the 12" line isn't dead yet and that the episode two toys will include some offerings in that general direction. Based on all the reports from all over the net there sems to be a general consensus of opinion that some core characters will appear as more than just the four inch action figures. But I'm basing this on what I've read. I've seen at least four core characters listed for release within the first hard sell period of episode two.
    But at the end of the day Derek the twelve inchline is prone to disaster. Look what's happened to the rest of the bounty hunter figures and the gamorrean guard etc. Where are they after being touted for release? 'All items subject to arbitrary release date and LFL whim' should be written on all Hasbro announcements IMO. Nothing is set in stone where they are concerned. Or indeed where Lucas Licensing is concerned...

Yeah, just look at the E1 12" line as well. A whole bunch of figures were announced for that and then nothing ever came of it. All we ever saw was the headsculpt for Ody Mandrell.

The ones I remember seeing Hasbro's sample pictures for the back of the packaging was:

Senetor Palpatine
    Ody Mandrell w/ Pit Droid
    Nute Gunray

I think there was also maybe one other after this assortment that was planned. But I can't for the life of me remember who was supposed to be in it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i know most folks here concentrate on the smaller stuff, but if hasbro would get on the ball and improve the overall quality of their 12 inch line, like dragon and blue box toys have, the stuff would fly off the shelves. the market for quality 1/6th merchandise is booming now.

i myself have kind of grown bored with the 3 3/4 line with the limited posability and endless resculpts. i still buy some of the stuff, but recently i really enjoy "kit bashing" some of the action collection and improving the figure where i can, talent permiting.

recently i completed my version of luke in hoth snowspeeder garb using parts from numerous figures like ponda baba's jacket, hoth luke's vest and boots, x-wing luke, and gloves from the AT-AT driver.

i now working on incarnations of dengar, general veers, and the AT-PT driver. this is a lot more fun than simply displaying the small figures.(note: i mean no disrespect to the 3 3/4 customizers)
    Last edited by derek; 12-25-2001 at 02:11 AM.