Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the Luke likeness is dead-on. The likeness of the Tarkin and Dooku busts are good too. I dont care which version of Sandtrooper I get as long as I get one. The Stormtrooper is a must.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I don't collect mini-busts- but I'll have to get the Sandtrooper one.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I think that the Gentle Giant line is becoming so diverse that even those who don't technically collect statues and/or busts are buying one or two because of the incredible likenesses of their favorite characters. I bought Boba Fett as the likeness and pose were so dead-on. I'm glad I did as the inclusion of Bossk in the line suggests that we may see all of the Episode V bounty hunters! I am still considering Tarkin as well, that is the single best likeness of any human characters so far, and that is remarkable considering the first five were derived from scans of the actors! The soon-to-be-released Biker Scout and Greedo also look great. And overall this line just keeps getting better. With the exception of the Clone Trooper busts, I've sold out of every single bust in the line to date, including the Biker Scout and Greedo as I've had a preorder for those!
    And in reference to my earlier statement, even Dingodad has requested a Gamorrean Guard bust and may be considering others.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.