Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pic's of new mini busts, Sandtrooper, Gam Guard, X-wing Luke and more

Here's some pictures fromthe toy fair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sand bust.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	7565   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Storm, C3PO and other Busts.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	7566   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bossk Bust.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	7567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gam Guarsd Bust.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	7568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-Wing Luke Bust.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	7569  

[FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Here's some pictures fromthe toy fair.
    In those pics, it looks like we will have some more chase variants. The Sandtroopers have BOTH a white pauldron and an orange one, with the regular Stormtrooper as well.

Yes, and I'm noticing a couple of regular Stormtroopers there as well! Very, very excited about the upcoming stuff from Gentle Giants!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Yes, and I'm noticing a couple of regular Stormtroopers there as well! Very, very excited about the upcoming stuff from Gentle Giants!
    I believe the ones on the bottom are a part of the Deluxe line and have interchangeable arms/weapons/poses.

You both would be correct. I hate how GG does business, but their product it so nice. I'm trying to just stick with the Army guys, but that Gam Guard and Bossk look great. I guess I don't like the human busts, just like hasbro, they never get it just right.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    You both would be correct. I hate how GG does business, but their product it so nice. I'm trying to just stick with the Army guys, but that Gam Guard and Bossk look great. I guess I don't like the human busts, just like hasbro, they never get it just right.
    I will disagree with you on the Tarkin one and the upcoming Luke one. They are DEAD ON in likeness.

yea, that luke is perfect. i was wondering what they were waiting for. now where are han and leia?

What's up with Hasbro? Is Hasbro not at Toy Fair this year? Why have I yet to see Hasbro pics? I want to see the rest of the Saga AOTC figures and that Ultra Vader.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Toy Fair didn't actually start until today, which is why we have Hasbro coverage up now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Toy Fair didn't actually start until today, which is why we have Hasbro coverage up now.
    Any way to get specifics of the Stormtrooper mini busts?? Like are the Orange/White Pauldron Stormies chase pieces or are they each their own piece to be released? Then there is the regular stormie. Is that 3 pieces to be released or 1 with 2 variants? Thanks for any info in advance.